How you met (WxS)

.*・。゚ « ✿ » .*・。゚

.*・。゚ « ✿ » .*・。゚

╭┉┅┈•◦•◦•◦
Now playing:
The perfect pair
(Beabadoobee)
•◦•◦•◦┄┅┉╯

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tsukasa Tenma"This man is destined to be a star!"

Tsukasa Tenma
"This man is destined to be a star!"

Who knew today was going to be full of surprises?

All you wanted was to head to the store to go and get groceries, Afterall your kitchen right now had nothing but milk and empty boxes of cereal..

You were on your way to the snack isle, so you could buy your favorite snack, surely you could spend a little extra money for something right?

Although the minute you walked into the isle you froze, there was a male with blonde hair and peach tips with orange-yellow eyes looking at the various amount of snacks too.

Surely, when it was normal when it came to things like these, but you recognized this guy just from the beginning.

Afterall you were a major Phoenix wonderland fan, you came atleast once a week whenever you could. Seeing a guy from one of your favorite stages to watch a show?

Well that just made your day even better.

Of course, staring doesn't go unnoticed and the male had seen you from his peripheral vision. Quickly he turned to face you confused. "Can I help you Miss/Sir/Mx?"

Straightening up, you felt yourself become embarrassed. Of course, even if you were looking at an admiral actor you shouldn't stare.. especially when they aren't even doing anything distracting.

"Ah- um, no." You said, shaking your head. "I just wanted to know, are you by chance that one guy at the Wonder stage?"

Upon hearing your words a smile quickly formed on his face, he nodded and laughed. "Of course!so that's why you're here?"

You shook your head once more.

"No, I actually came here to get a snack. I just didn't expect somebody as inspiring as you to be here.." you said, muttering the last part in hopes he didn't hear.

All he did was place his hands on his hips and grin, "and who must you be?" He said seemingly more confident than before.

The grip on your basket of groceries tightened, "Y/N L/N." You replied. "I go to Phoenix wonderland a lot, and whenever you and your friends begin a play I watch in the crowd!"