23.Romantic confessions and Harsh Rejections

" Love is to accept a person with his flaws and the way he is

" Love is to accept a person with his flaws and the way he is. Acceptance is the first stage of etenal love."                                        

              : Dr.Mehek Malhotra

Mehek POV

I could feel the gun piercing through my forehead , as me and Abeer were completely caged by these goons. I shivered as the cold metal touched my forehead until Abeer suddenly punched the goons and trashed them. Is he a fool??They are so many and even have weapons. Does he think he is salman khan who can alone fight all goons??.. The only way we could save ourselves is by using our minds.

IDEA!!

I started fame crying loudly and sobbing. I wailed," Ab  main vidhva ho jaungi. Ab meri raksha kon karega. Bataiye?? Ab meri jesi sundar aur susheel kanya ese bahar toh nahi akele ghum sakti?? inti raat ko jungle mein??".("Now I will be a widow. Who will protect me now? Tell me?? Now a beautiful and suave girl like me can't roam alone like this?? Into the woods at night??".)

Abeer looked at me amused as I hide my face from goons and winked at him. Those horrendous fools looked at each other before nodding. One if the goons held my hand and said

" Chinta mat kariya madam hum apko sahi salamat pahucha denge bas pehle aap hume apne pati ko marne dijiye."("Don't worry, ma'am, we will get you safe, just let us kill your husband first.")

I smirked in mind. My plan was working. I quickly gestured Abeer to leave as he arched his eyebrows. I made an innocent face before asking,

" Sachi??"(Really)

All them said together

" Mucchhi"(Yes)

Abeer quickly started snucking out and was successfully running away until one of the goons  caught him and glared at me. My plan was failing I quickly need to do something. Suddenly I had an idea about which I read in a bedtime story.Maybe it could work.

"Woh dekho udta hua gadha" I shouted.(See flying donkey.)

Everyone looked at the side I pointed.In the moment, I took Abeer's hand and ran towards the jungle as fast as we could. We were laughing and laughing until tears came out of our eyes. 

"UD udta hua gadha" Abeer said laughing while wiping his tears.I stopped laughing and looked at his beautiful face. His beaming smile made my heart flutter.We had come through a long journey from getting married forcefully to him to happily devotedly falling in love with this man.

Maybe he has in own flaws, and I have mine. Nobody is perfect right?? and love is accepting the person the way he is.I don't want him to change. I want his to stay as the same sadu akdu cold serious businessman he is. No matter how much he shows me his cold demeanor, there is still a softhearted human present inside him who loves and cares for his loved ones.

and today I decided that at this very moment I would declare that I love this man. I LOVE ABEER MALHOTRA.

Suddenly I felt water droplets trickling down my face and the clouds roared. It started raining. Abeer scrunched his eyebrows and covered his head in order to save himself and I grabbed his hand for this lifetime.

We ran till we got a shelter. The plants and trees howled as Abeer jerked his head to get water off his handsome face. He gently brushed his face with his palm and pushed his hair back. Did I tell you how hot that looked?

He looked at me and my heart thumped.

" You are wet. You will fall sick "He said in his deep voice. He put back a few hair strands which covered my face. I felt like my heart would come out of my ribcage.His eyes intensely looked at me and he held my face saying,

"Your face is so cold."

He gently wiped the water drops of my face.This was the moment.I leaned in near his ear and kissed him on his cheek.It felt warm before I finally whispered in his ear,

" I LOVE YOU."

I pulled back only to see a numb and stoic confused expression on his face. He stood quiet . My heart was beating really fast but before I could say anything.

" The rain has stopped. Let's go or we will get lost."

He said in a low and cold tone and that was the moment I realized

I WAS REJECTED.