3.Their First Meet

Author POV
After having an extremely hectic day at office,Abeer Malhotra was driving home to relax his mind near his loved ones.Long hours of meeting and frustrating schedule made him tired.

Currently he was driving and his hands were on the steering wheel but focus was on his chachi's words.This made his grip around steering wheel higher and he pushed the accelerator rising the speed of the car and

Boom!!

He crashed into a blue maruti car .He was so overflown with emotions that he didn't notice the traffic.He came out of the car and saw a petite feminine figure coming out of the car
She looked hell out angry and shouted
"Hey you mister don't know how to drive what if I was seriously hurt ,what if I would have lost my precious life??huh what would you have done than huh??why aren't you saying anything??okay now you won't say"

Abeer didn't know why but something happened in his heart when this completely unknown girl mentioned her death.But he seriously had never seen such a talkative girl ever.He should have apologized but no in that way his male ego will come in between.He looked up with his icy stare and said"Don't need to make much drama ,just take this money and go"and with that he threw some money and turned back with attitude.

But to bad he didn't knew with whom he had messed with.Mehek took the bunch of money and slammed it ON HIS FACE.She said"just because you are rich that doesn't mean you could disrespect anyone like this.That's the problem with rich spoilt brats like you who don't know how to care for money.Don't act like this is your territory and you rule over here.Just take your fucking money and thanks for not saying sorry"

With that Mehek winked and left with attitude.This had risen up Abeer's anger.How dare a mere girl said something like this to him.But oh boy little did she know,she was in trouble
thought Abeer as he smirked.

Mehek POV
After facing that monkey,I came home.What did he think of himself was he some king or what?Huh but I also showed him that I am THE MEHEK SHARMA.Soon I arrived at this hell like home.On entering my step mom and sister gave me a judgemental look .My step mom asked
"Where were you whoring around ...have you seen the time it's 9 right now.". I just replied blankly that I was coming from office which of course they didn't believe but Riya my step sister said something which left me to tears."Leave it mom she won't tell...Like mother like daughter" with that they left.

I ran upstairs to cry but witnessed my brother waiting with some dinner and puppy eyes.I smiled as he asked me about my day.But frowned on telling him about that arrogant bastard.But what shocked me is when he asked"Di was he handsome?"

I instantly got flashbacks of that chiseled jaw,dark ocean eyes , well built body umm stop Mr . Brain.I just replied saying"kind of" but my brother chuckled and said "Oh Di I just hope you both never cross paths again"