7.Engagement Fiasco

"Jitni Dafa dekhu tumhe , dhadke zoro se

aisa toh kabhi hota nahi milke gairon se"

Author POV

Days were being over at the speed of bullet train.Suprisingly, Mr. Malhotra and Ms. Older Sharma became quite close but still hated each other or so they showed. Everyone was busy at the preparations of the Sharma's dearest daughter. Om Sharma was spending a huge amount of money on his daughter's wedding much to the liking of his wife. Mehek on the other hand was given the responsibility of coordinating everything. She was on a leave from the hospital and had arranged all her surgeries. But what bothered her was the fluttering feeling in her heart. She has experienced all kind of emotions, but this was something new. Same was the case with our Maharaj(king). His forced marriage was decided and settled with Ms. Riya Sharma but no matter how much he tried but he couldn't deny this tenderness and fondness he was feeling for the estranged daughter of the Sharma's. He hated the fact that her small antics and clumsiness of melting his cold heart when he has vowed never to feel this for anyone. He hated that a glimpse of that beautiful smile on her face made his eyes soft. At times, he would think to call off this marriage but then he was struck with reality.

And now came the day of his engagement. Today was the day he was officially bounded to that witch, yet he knew there was no turning back. He quickly decked up in a blue suit though the theme of his marriage was traditional he didn't want to feel these rituals by his heart. But on the other side, his family was full on hype and why not? after all this was the first marriage of the third generation of Malhotra family. As Abeer descended royally from the staircase of his palace his family couldn't help but awe. Minal maa's eyes teared up seeing her son whereas there was a proud look on Shubhendra's face. Abeer's dadi, chachi and maa put on a kalaa teeka on him to cast of all evil eyes.Ankit pouted and said, "bro is getting married I understand but nazar sirf inhe hi thodi mujhe bhi toh lag sakti hai na toh kaala teeka sirf inko kyu not fair". Abeer chuckled as everyone laughed.

It was a grand affair. Everything was arranged perfectly and looked magnificent. People were not shocked though they knew that it was the engagement of Mr. Sharma's princess, but everybody had forgotten that one girl who had managed everything rather she was still busy whereas the other members were busy socializing. But suddenly the atmosphere turned quiet as the most powerful family entered. Everyone shivered at the cold gaze of Mr. Abeer Malhotra. Just one look and you're dead.however,this devil's eyes were searching for a certain someone. NO not the bride but her sister. The bride rather looked like a PICKME. She was wearing a blue off shoulder gown which showed her shoulders, collarbone and cleavage along with of course her favorite heavy makeup, Abeer's eyes looked away due to disgust.

but as he turned his eyes, they fall on the admirable beauty, on the person they were desperate to look at. Mehek was running on her heels with her Jhumka's dangling. She was busy talking to someone on phone while trying to balance herself holding a bouquet of fresh flowers. She looked breathtaking in the traditional blue saree she was wearing. In Abeer's eyes she was looking better than the bride herself. But oh! she lost her balance, as she closed her eyes to kiss the ground, she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her. Upon opening them, she found the groom holding and protecting her from falling.

Their beautiful moment got ruined the moment the groom was called for the engagement. Abeer and Riya stood in front of each other. Riya smiled gleefully showcasing her victory while there was a boring look on Abeer's face. "Chalo Riya beta apna hath aage badhao"said Damini. Abeer and Mehek exchanged glances. Riya forwarded her hand excitedly to Abeer who simply slipped the ring in her finger as everyone clapped. Now it was Abeer's turn, but before he could get engaged a gunshot was heard. Some goons came and ransacked the banquet hall.They tried to loot the wealth from the families. Mehek tried to call the police but before she could the goons surrounded her. Seeing the right moment, Niharika asked Riya to slip the ring in Abeer's fingers but before she could Abeer ran to save Mehek. He hooted and a group of men appeared and caught the goons as Abeer took the gun from his pocket and smirked. He said, "take these dogs to the torture room."

after they left , he sighed and held Mehek's hand and asked softly"you're fine right?tum thik toh ho na?? koi chot toh nahi aayi tumhe". Overwhelmed by the concern, Mehek nodded. To make the atmosphere light Mehek said" MR. Darawne Malhotra engagement nahi karni kya? Abhi toh dance bhi bacha hai ? kyu hone wale jijaji.". Everyone laughed but Abeer somehow didn't like the way Mehek called him Jiju. Abeer returned and got engaged. But this engagement fiasco angered Mrs.Sharma who didn't like the closeness between Abeer and Mehek.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Some moments between MR. Sadu and Chipkali.🥰🤗🤗😊

Guys please vote and follow me and a really really big twist is coming up guess me what is it ??

Recap: Mehendi Disaster