6.SHOPPING AND CREDIT CARD

"DIL JEETE YA MAIN JEETU, DEKHUNGI DEKHEGA TU 

                 LO DIL SE SHARAT LAG GAYI

                                      MUJHE TOH TERI LAT LAG GAYEE " 

Mehek POV

I came back early after my lined up two surgeries. They were successful and I had a happy mood. Mr.Akdu insaan had repaired my first love (her car), after all he isn't that bad. I was hoping and coming back whistling when I saw mr.akdu standing at the door waiting for someone with Miss.cake faced standing at talking to him being all touchy. Though he seemed least interested. As soon as he saw me a twinkle appeared in his eyes as he smirked. I was confused and politely asked them who were we waiting for. Riya rolled her eyes and said " Apke liye Maharani Sahiba ab chale??"

I chuckled and Mr.Akdu looked amused. The royal couple took the front seat whereas I sat beside a cute looking guy while the back seats were occupied with a bunch of young people completely busy in their phone. The cute guy gave me a kind smile and gently asked my name."Mehek 'Mehek Sharma" I replied. "Ankit' I am the prince of Rajasthan" he said. I bowed in respect, but he stopped me."please don't do this I am younger than you". This guy was far better than that Akdu insaan.I liked him. Infact all Malhotra cousins were better than him. HUH!!

Abeer POV

Miss Chipkali looked beautiful in that simple suit and dangling earrings. I couldn't take my eyes of her and here was this bitch woman who was such a showoff. Miss Chipkali surely is rude but radiates a own vibe of herself. I looked at her that how well she was getting along with my cousins and that small and respectful smile on Ankit's face. But what annoyed me was Sid's teasing smile. Sid A.k.a Siddharth Oberoi, one of the biggest businessman in India and this Coldie's bff. He owns a chain of malls, hotels and restaurants. He even owns the airport in Jaipur along with me. Anyways we reached the mall as Ankit held out Mehek's hand while she was coming out of the car. Something sparked in my stone  heart . OUCH!!

We were shopping. Various clothes, expensive jewelry and makeup products. Everyone was very comfortable but there was a slight ray of tension on Mehek's face. I followed her gaze and quickly followed her . That bitch Riya anyways was busy spending my money. But my eyes softened seeing this sweet gesture of Mehek as she fed the poor kids food. She grinned as she saw the glint of happiness on their innocent faces. She isn't that bad. I came back quietly behind her ensuring her safety.We entered the jwelery shop but I saw Meheks eyes sparking at the side of a bracelet.As everyone was on the ticket counter showinf of my credit card , I decided to ask her" So Miss Chipkali this Handsome Jiju of yours would like to buy a gift for you". Riya chuckled and said " Yaha sabkuch iski aukat se syada kimti hai". This bitch I swear. But what shocked me was that Mehek smirked and took out her credit card while paying for Riya's clothes. "Tum jese berojgar se toh badi hai;hena PAPA KI PARI". Everyone laughed as Riya's face fell. HOT AND SPICY HUH MS.CHIPKALI.

Mehek POV

We returned in the evening. Matashri welcomed her daughter with open arms and refreshing drinks as she made a face at me. Sometimes I miss my mother. The was the cooling water in my burning heart. If anyone would have insulted me like that; They wouldn't have been alive". I also want someone who would understand me like an open book. Who would heal my scars like marham(medicine).Who would take care of me like a princess but my bad MY CURSED FATE.

AUTHOR POV

BUT LITTLE DID SHEKNOW THAT THIS CERTAIN SOMEONE HAS ALREADY ARRIVED TO CHANGE HER LIFE AND THIS PERSON WOULD TREAT HER LIKE A DELICATE FLOWER.