4.Missy Sissy 's fiancé??

Author POV
As Mehek woke up and got ready for office.She descended towards the hell .But today there was a smile on the devil people faces.She came down as saw her mom sorry, step mom feeding her bitch daughter sweets.

As soon as they saw her their eyes turned cold but Mehek saw a glint of pride on her face as she announced that that "the royal family are coming to see my daughter and everything should be set". There was arrogance on Mehek's sister's caked up face.

Nevertheless,she decided to do all the work.

While on the other side , Abeer Malhotra returned from the gym only to find his grandpa sitting on the couch of his room with a serious expression. Abeer questioned Mr.Malhotra about the worry in his eyes."You are coming with us to see the bride's family"He replied with an strict tone.

Abeer knew there was no going back
He sighed and agreed to his grandfather words making the latter suprised.It was noon when the Malhotra family arrived to the Sharma Mansion.They were greeted by Mr and Mrs Sharma who obviously put on their fake mask.

As they settled themselves,Mrs Sharma asked with her honey coated voice"kuch lenge AAP log?". Abeer's mom replied saying" nahi ji hum khake aaye hai aap please koi takaluf na kijiye". Soon the beauty and beast came down . Riya wore a dark blue velvety suit with mirror work on it.She put on heavy makeup and put on a pouty smile on her face . This all was ignored by Abeer's boring eyes.

Soon he heard sound of anklets and glasses clinking . He saw a beautiful girl wearing a simple yellow and white suit with Roohafza drinks in her hands.As she looked up.Mr Abeer was shocked and he got up and  yelled

"Gaddi wali chipkali Tum!!"