𝐂𝐡𝐩- 𝟒ヾ𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗣

Start from the beginning

As the shoot was over,I was sitting not so far from her,yet her eyes were glued on my displayed body,I raised a brow and she immediately looked away while blushing." I m sorry.." she mumbled softly to which I grinned and leaned closer to her. " Wanna sit on my lap, my little minx? Try it I won't complain" her eyes widened, her plump lips parted in anticipation to just what she heard." S-Stop it Mr.Jeon you..are acting weird today!" she squeaks away from me, again trying to maintain distance as the staffs were looking at us suspiciously. Perhaps she was aware of the dating rumors that might spread out. I chuckled at her, "Don' t worry there's nothing between us..Isn't it?" I stressed the last word knowing what impact it might have on her.She got up, "I need to go..I have some unfinished work" She didn't let me say anything as she rushed out in a hurry.I stared down to find a bead bracelet,I lifted it. Seems like she forgot something.

My legs shivered,I was running so fast

My legs shivered,I was running so fast.And I didn't even know the reason I was running away.I sat inside my car,my heart was beating so fast.It felt almost as if it will burst out of my ribcage. My driver started to drive,however his earlier words came up in my mind.I wondered why he sounded so flirty today? He didn't act grumpy or rude."Get a hold on yourself...he's just kidding" I mumbled to myself.I checked my phone to receive messages from Stella.

I checked my phone to receive messages from Stella

I froze,my best friend had a crush on the man that I had been drooling over years

I froze,my best friend had a crush on the man that I had been drooling over years. My hands trembled, and I stared out of my car window. Stella is the best friend I would ever have,she has helped me to become independent, and honestly, without her I wouldn't be the same as I am today. My heart ached knowing it's useless to like someone like Jeon Jungkook, he's off-limit.Of course, he would choose someone pretty and a well-established woman like Stella.I smiled softly to myself. It's alright,I will be ok. I m willing to let go of him for my best friend.

Ever since that incident, it's been two months since I met Jeon Jungkook ever again.Yeah I kept myself busy going out of Korea and promoting my books.I stared at the TV with a deep sigh. My editor Adeline hugged me from back."You are working like a bull these days." I giggled," It's not a big deal.." I said to her."Something is wrong with you..Yn tell me" She stared at me sternly.I thought for a moment. Adeline is more like the one who would keep secrets, unlike Stella. Maybe I will feel better if I confess my true feelings."I liked someone.. for a long time and now Stella likes him too" I whispered to her, she understood the dilemma I was going through." So you are backing off?" I nodded. After all, Stella is important to me, no matter how much I like Jungkook I can't do this to her."Yn don't make such a decision by yourself..Did you talk to her regarding this?" I shake my head as no." I'm afraid..this might destroy our long years of friendship" I mumbled vulnerably.

I remember how broken I was when my mom left me when I was in the last year of my university.I never received love from Dad, he left my mother for another woman, and as for my mother's family, they had abandoned us. It was Stella who became my family, she treated me as a sister and gave me a roof to live under and food to eat.I wouldn't have survived without her help I would be nothing.I gulped harshly, Adeline sighed heavily while hugging me tight."I think you should confront her I m sure she will understand." yet on the other side I was overwhelmed with negative feelings." It's not a big deal..I can get any man I want! It doesn't have to be Jeon Jungkook" no,I was lying so badly. The only man I needed was him.

In the afternoon I went out for a little library date.I felt a bit happy going through my favorite genres.I fixed my mask while walking in the metro station.I sat on the bench waiting for the metro until a huge man wearing a mask walked towards me. My eyes widened in shock as he pulled mine and his mask down, capturing my lips possessively.It didn't take me a second to realize who the person was as I kissed him back desperately and a hint of passion. His tongue demanded entry in my mouth which I gladly accepted.I tried to pull away due to a shortage of air but he held my head in place, his movements showed some kind of anger and possessiveness. As he finally let go of my lower lip with a tug,I stared up at his angry hooded dark eyes."J-Jungkook" I whispered in my shaky voice.

" Shut up my little minx before I fucking claim you" he growled in rage before crashing his lips against mine again.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

( goal : 50 likes and 10 comments)