Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51

Start from the beginning

Wyper triggered his bazooka and blasted a whole group of marines in the distance, his eyes shooting the cyborg a nasty look, "I'll beat you to an ugly pulp, you freakish metal creature of nature...!" He stomped over to the blue haired man.

Another round of explosions left the other side as Franky took care of another group, "I'd like to see you try—! You dog of a bird—!" 

Wyper spat his cigarette to the ground and smashed it with his sandal, "I won't even break a sweat."

Both men glared at the other, you could practically see lightning shoot at the other from where Faythe and Robin hugged the other.

"It's giving deja vu." Faythe muttered.

"They remind you of Sanj-San and Zoro-San, huh?" Robin smiled blissfully.

"Oh no..." Faythe let out an aggravated groan, "More arguing... How could I live on knowing this~!!"

Robin smiled, "You'll just have to live with it." She shrugged coyly.

Faythe giggled at that.

It then began with just Robin and Faythe fighting and joining in as well, but Franky and Wyper somehow made it their mission to try and destroy anything that moves slightly an inch close to them.

It looked like they started to take down as many as possible than the other.

How nice of them I guess.

"Hurry!"

"All you have to do is catch Nico Robin and get her on the convoy!!"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY—!!" Faythe hollered as she sent a harsh delivering punch to the marine that shoutedy that.

"Don't waste your time!! Warships are coming!!"

"It's already too late—!!"

"Huh—!?" Man child—who Faythe just noticed—peered over his shoulder with wide eyes.

"UWAAAAAHHH!!"

"I SEE SHADOWS!!"

"ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BRIDGE—!!"

Man child let out a childish huff and went to grab a nearby marine that started to run away, but missed, "H-Hey, don't run! Wait!!"

Faythe and the others turned to look at the end of the Bridge of Hesitation. Sailing through the thick mist and massive Gates of Justice, was dozens of marine ships coming their way.

"Oh no..." Faythe muttered, "That doesn't look good..."

"A FLEET OF WARSHIPS!! BUSTER CALL WILL COMMENCE!!"

The group of pirates jumped at the sound of explosions erupting like a domino effect—all throughout the island. If you didn't see a building all you saw was the afterimage of smoke rising from the hungry flames.

'Triggering the Buster Call!! Targeting Strawhat Luffy and his gang, approximate count: 60. However under the private agreement with Admiral Aokiji, the criminal Nico Robin, who is on the Bridge of Hesitation, will be excluded from the targets!! Other details are unimportant!! Destroy the entire Judicial Island—Enies Lobby!!!!'

The announcement rang out all through the island, 'All ships take positions!!!'

"There, look guys!! Don't run!! Those warships will bypass this bridge!!" Man child tried convincing himself, "Wahahaha!! It's all because I'm here!! Right, my dad said so, too!! He said, 'Even if it was indiscriminate bombardment, it would avoid me'!!"

'The bridge the criminal is on will be temporarily excluded from the targets!!'

"There, look, guys!! It's safe here!!" Man child called out, "It's all because I'm the chief of CP9!!"

Franky gapped at the wreckage, "...What a horrible scene." He then noticed the silence from the woman he saved earlier, "Herm? Hey... You—!" He then saw that Faythe was already next to her, holding the woman in her arms as she placed her chin on top of her head.

"I need you to count as you take in a few breathes with to me, Robin..." Faythe muttered urgently.

Robin leaned into her comforting embrace as he hands gripped her arms, shaking like a leaf at the sounds of destruction filtering in around them, "I can't stop trembling...!!!"

Faythe began trying to cope her into regulating her breathing as a distraction while Wyper and Franky took liberty in shielding them, "Just count.. Come on. 1... 2..."

Robin closed her eyes and focused on Faythe's rising chest, "1... 2..."

"That's it. 3.... Hold. And exhale slowly...." Faythe muttered quietly, "1... 2... 3..."

Slowly but gradually, Robin had began to lessen her trembling and fear as she put her entire attention on Faythe's even heart pattern. A nice and strange realization that her friends are still with her and she's not alone.

"We'll escape this... Like always." Faythe gave a small squeeze of her hand in reassurance.

"Like always..." Robin repeated with a weak smile.

/:/~***~/:/

Alright!!!!!

I kinda had too much fun with Wyper and Franky. It was unexpected but hilarious nonetheless.

Also I canon that Robin's real laugh is Derishishishi. You ain't changing my mind.

Faythe also knows how to calm panic attacks.

Word Count:(1395)