A Silver Fox? Part-3 (Age-Gap Erotica)

Start from the beginning

All I could do was take it, I had no power to stop him, and neither was I in any mood to do so. The mixture of pain and pleasure made me whimper into the gag in my mouth.

When I felt he was close, something wet was near my ass.

That's when I realized what he wanted to do all along. My eyes widened and I tried to turn around, wanting to let him know that I wasn't comfortable. I was never fucked in the ass. That part had always been off-limits.

Arthur saw my tears and continued fucking me harder. My boobs hurt and so did my ass, when he entered the head of the candle slowly.

It hurt and I again felt the sensation of being ripped open. It felt as if someone had put a hot knife in my asshole. Arthur kept pushing, eventually filling both my holes.

I was so exhausted that I had no fight left in me. He fucked me in the pussy, leaving the candle in my ass.

The sensation was slowly turning from pain to pleasure as my body opened up to the candle and his dick. When he noticed that I was no longer whimpering or crying he began moving the candle with his dick.

Both moved with a rhythm inside me and I moaned in pleasure. My tits no longer hurt so bad and it felt amazing after a while. Slowly, I began pushing back, matching his thrusts with my own.

When he was confident, he wasn't hurting me, he slapped my right cheek and began fucking me faster.

The noise of the headboard was so loud and so was the sound of his balls clapping against my cheeks. Anyone, who was awake by now and was listening would be able to know that Arthur, had a chick in his bed.

This went on for a good several minutes, before he spent his load in me, and collapsed on my back, panting.

With both were sticky, I from all the cum and he from the sweat. He was still inside me twitching and spending the last of his load. He had let go of my hair and my face was buried in the mattress and my boobs were squished under me.

His weight on me felt good. I never let any of my lovers lay on me after sex. But Arthur gave me little choice. When he was no longer tired. His hands roamed my body again. His chest was flush to my back and his pelvis was on my ass.

He put his hand under me and scooped both my boobs in his hands.

I moaned loudly, almost screaming from the pain of the paper clips getting tangled with the sheets. He took them off and massaged my boobs for a while. Then he untied my hands and I removed the gag from my mouth.

I tried to turn around, but it looked like Arthur was having the time of his life with me under him.

"Arthur, move a little I need to get out of bed and clean myself." His dick was limp inside me now.

"Just let me have this sweetheart, I don't know if you would be back in my bed, after what I did to you."

Oh, Arthur, you don't have to worry about that, I was going to come crawling to your bed again and again. But I didn't say that to him. I used all my strength and pushed him off me. He fell on the bed beside me and I walked straight into his bathroom.

I wiped myself as much as I could and returned to the bedroom. Arthur was laying on the bed, stroking his now limp cock. I looked at the wall clock and it was almost, 3:30 Am. I had to get back to my house and get some rest.

"Hey Arthur, can I borrow some of your clothes? You ripped my top and my shorts are wet."

He got up slowly and walked towards his closet. That's when I looked at the bed and there in between was a small blood stain. And the candle laying nearby too, had some streaks of blood on it. My eyes widened and I touched my asshole. I found some dried blood there.

I had no clue one could bleed while losing your ass virginity. I felt fine, my ass or pussy didn't hurt at all. It was a bit sore but that's all. I felt tired and wanted my bed more than anything else.

Arthur reappeared but had no clothes in his hand.

"I'm not going to give you any clothes." He started looking smug.

"Wait, what? Then how am I supposed to go back home?"

"Go naked there is no one outside yet or stay here and we can fuck some more." He said casually, scanning my body from top to bottom.

"If this is some sort of scheme to keep me here, it won't work," I warned him.

"It isn't, you are free to leave, the door is that way, go home if you want." He walked back to our messy bed and laid down once again ready to sleep.

I didn't know what to do, I mean it was true no one would be there, I could easily walk out naked and plus our complex was old so there weren't any CCTV cameras. I decided that I would go home nude.

I walked out of Arthur's house, covering my tits with one hand and my pussy with another. I got into the lift and felt so exposed.

It was 3: 45 AM then and I stepped out of the elevator. As soon as I walked out two old men, one of whom I had helped earlier were standing there in jogging outfits.

They looked at me and there was shock and surprise on their faces. I looked around and no one except them was around.

A sudden, flash of boldness traveled through my body, and instead of hiding myself, I uncovered my boons and pussy and walked past them naked, giving them a slutty smile.

The two were short of drooling and I giggled, turning one last time before disappearing into my apartment building. I squeezed one of my boobs and ruffled my hair, smiling at the two old perverts.

I could spot the tents in their pants. Then I finally walked into my building going home.

Was I going to become a building slut? I don't know. But getting screwed by Arthur and showing myself to those two old men made me feel so horny and empowered.

Maybe not Arthur, but I did not mind, serving another single old man in my apartment complex some other night.

Hey guys do you want me to continue this series? Do you want to see Gianna hoeing around with Silver Foxes or should I end it?

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!