31: Special

The day I spent with Woo Min-jae was enjoyable. Rolling around in a cool, air-conditioned hotel and watching a drama recommended by my mom. I eat delicious food and play soccer games on the big screen TV. One day was enough for something like that. I'm not a 15-year-old kid, I'm an adult man, but aren't we at an age where we can be satisfied just by looking at each other's faces? I wanted to touch Woo Min-jae. When I came home in the evening, that thought became even bigger. Even though my partner is the same man, I have long since given up the feeling that it is awkward and disgusting. When I think about being fucked by that guy, my lower stomach starts to tingle. I've said everything. As my needs grew, the underlying problems I was worried about became less serious. Seeba. Why not give it a try? If I couldn't do it even if I died, then I would either put it in or give up so easily. While taking a shower, thinking about Woo Min-jae, while masturbating. And I tried to put it into practice the next day. But then I remembered that he came home earlier than promised, so I called Woo Min-jae right in front of his hotel.

"where are you?"

[lodging]

okay. It's in here. I rang the doorbell. Soon, when Woo Min-jae, holding his cell phone, opens the door, his eyes widen in surprise... and he blinks.

"who are you?"

An unknown man in a suit asked me. I looked around. Isn't this Woo Minjae's accommodation?

"Hey. Who is this person?"

As soon as I asked into my cell phone, the real Woo Min-jae appeared from inside. There was no surprise or joy that I expected. Did you just come? He had a look on his face and motioned for me to come in. There was one more person in a suit inside. A person who looks older than the man who opened the door. Minjae Woo introduced them.

"They are the people who manage my assets."

A person who manages money. At that time, I introduced Minjae to both of them.
"Say hello. This is the person I was talking about."

Then the two people bent their waists 90 degrees towards me. I instinctively lowered my head, but they both raised their heads after a while. What on earth did you say about me? I was curious, but the three of them didn't finish their work, so I had to stay alone in the living room near the kitchen. The three people talked while looking at documents and laptops on the terrace. The two people in suits were mainly talking, and Woo Min-jae just listened and looked at the documents and laptop screens they showed. That guy must have a lot of money. I felt it again, but honestly, I still didn't realize how rich he was. So his appearance now was unfamiliar. Woo Min-jae had no expression throughout the explanation. He remained silent, but only once did he open his mouth. I could immediately recognize the shape of the mouth that was slightly opened.

'no'

The expressions on the faces of the two people who were talking and laughing immediately became contemplative. The older one did his best to keep his smile, but the younger one's embarrassment was evident and he made several mistakes in pulling a piece of paper out of the folder. On the outside, Woo Min-jae appeared to be just an ordinary customer sitting across from the two people, but a little observation revealed that he was different. To the two of them, Woo Min-jae seemed difficult enough to make them think he was an object of fear. He was an athlete in the past, and Woo Min-jae, who was an ordinary physical education teacher, was not there. Suddenly, I remembered the cold feeling I felt yesterday when he talked about the class president. Could this guy be scarier than I thought?

.....what. Then how about it? But that doesn't mean that Min-jae on the right becomes Min-jae on the left. I stopped observing and looked away. I saw a book on the table. The book I fell asleep reading last night. I didn't want to see it so I quickly averted my gaze. However, a minute later, the book appeared again in my hand, which had nothing to do. The description of the room where the murder occurred continued. I opened my already sleepy eyes and wondered why the author had written something that wasn't even remotely entertaining. It's clear that unnecessary scenes are created to fill the length of the story. Seeba. It was clear that the writer was paid according to what he wrote. Fortunately, the description ended in one page. And finally the line came out. I felt like I could breathe easier as the length of the sentences became shorter. But who is the main character? A detective came out. Is this him? It is said that this is already the fourth serial murder. However, another person suddenly appears and shouts. This murder is different. It was said that the graffiti-like signatures that murderers always leave on corpses are different. Seeing him doing Ojirap, it was clear that this guy was the main character. He listed the differences between the previous three murders and this one. He was bored. Damn, these things will be exchanged between them in documents. Why are you making such a fuss explaining it?