18

7:00 pm.

In the afternoon, the time was exactly right as always. Was breakfast just a mistake? Has your body mistook time? Waking up in Woo Min-jae's hotel villa, I passed off the morning's events as a coincidence. If it was any indication, 30 minutes was too short. Rather, I was more concerned about the place I returned to after 12 hours. I fumbled in my pockets with my hands. I touched a USB stick the size of my finger. It's still there. I hoped it would go away on its own while I was gone, but it was a vain dream. I lifted my heavy body lightly. lightly? I stood up and moved my arms and legs. My body felt really light. My body was always sore from lying down for 12 hours, but today it felt cooler. what? Since I'm used to this, has my body adapted? I was wondering if I was good at lying down if I could do it with my body, and then I saw a note on the table.

- wait. I'll be right back.

It was Woo Min-jae's handwriting. I put down the note and hurried out the door. If it comes soon, I have no choice but to leave quickly. It was still uncomfortable to look at his face. This is why Taek-in refused to come to the hotel when he was there, saying he had urgent work to do. I was worried that he might come, so I ran to the front door and opened the door. At the same time, the person sitting in front of him suddenly stood up.

"You were inside as expected."

It was Andy. While trying to avoid a wolf, he encountered a tiger. The person I hated meeting more than Woo Min-jae looked at me and sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. I rang the doorbell when I saw Minjae leave a while ago, but he didn't open it, so I was wondering what to do."

I held on to the front door and stood halfway out, thinking about it. Should I close the door and go in? But it was already too late. Andy grabbed my arm tightly with a desperate hand.

"I checked the CCTV and saw that you took me there last night. Did you take anything from my villa? Yes?"

I still haven't decided how to talk about USB. Is it right to tell Minjae first, or is it right not to say anything at all?

"What's missing?"

He paused and relaxed his hands. In the meantime, I separated him from him and went outside. As I walked a few steps, he followed me with a puzzled look on his face.

"You took it from me, right? You stole it, right?"

When he told me he had stolen it, I looked up at him. It's true, so I have no intention of contradicting it. Because what I'm curious about is something else.

"Did Woo Min-jae also consent to the video being filmed?"

"As expected of you..."

"He said he never took a video."

Only then did he close his mouth. A red face, eyes shaking with embarrassment, hands writhing without knowing what to do. I had no intention of questioning or criticizing Taekin for helping him with his work. But he didn't even have the heart to give it back.

"Forget about it, I'll get rid of it."

"No!!!"

He shouted a rejection that was almost like a scream and grabbed my arm again.

"Please, please give me. I didn't mean it in a bad way. Yes, I know it looks perverted, but I didn't mean it in the way you imagine. I like Minjae so much... It feels like a dream and I can't believe that Minjae and I are lovers. I took a picture. I liked Minjae for 3 years. 3 years. But when the person of my dreams became my lover, I was so happy, I was so happy that every minute and every second was a waste. So I just wanted to leave evidence. I never showed it to anyone, and I never did. "I won't show it to you. Can I be honest with you? Just the thought of you seeing that gives me goosebumps and I hate it. Those are memories and time just for me and Minjae. It's proof of us that no one can interfere with."