12

7 am.

Saturday. At any other time, I would have been excited to have a day off today, but my mood was quite the opposite. That means you have more time to study. Still, when I opened my eyes in Taekin's body, I washed up and prepared to go out. When Taek-in left the room with his bag, his mother was standing in front of him. This is why I go out even on weekends. It was difficult for Taek-in to be with her mother. He has to keep lying because I feel like a sinner. So I can't even make eye contact properly. This time too, there was rice on the table. I sat in front of her and ate as if inhaling, and as usual, she sat in front of me and watched me eat.

"The test is next week, right?"

"Kkulkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..."

I heard a case. Taekin's mother was surprised and patted my back and brought me water. After drinking the water I gave her, she calmed down for a while and saw the grains of rice I had scattered on her table. As I stretched out my hand to pick it up, she first brushed away the dirty grains of rice that had popped out of her mouth with her bare hands.

"Are you still having trouble keeping up with your studies?"

"...yes."

I glanced at her and opened her mouth to add. I was definitely going to come in last place, but I thought it would be better to tell them in advance rather than be shocked when my grades came out.

"Look, I don't remember anything I studied so far..."

"You don't have to study too hard. All you have to do is be healthy, so don't worry too much about the exam."

"...yes."

"I'm sorry that she can't take care of you because your mom is working. You're not even normal yet... Her mom should be by her side."

"..."

"By the way, an electric oven for display was brought out cheaply at the place I work. Should I buy it? The one I have at home is old. Isn't it difficult to control the temperature? Right?"

As Taek-in asked the question, her mother's eyes were particularly sparkling. As if he wanted me to cheer. You're not spending my money, so do you really need my permission? If you can't control the temperature, buy it.

"If you want to buy it, buy it."

"What about you? How are you?"

"I don't really have any thoughts."

"...Okay. Then I shouldn't buy it."

She seemed particularly disappointed. Did it come out very cheap?

"Well, if you're having a hard time, don't go to the library and do it at home. Are you uncomfortable with your mom being at home?"

"No. I decided to meet my friend at the library."

Taek-in's mother's expression brightened when she heard that he was her friend.

"Really? Then let's buy something delicious together."

Just like last time, she put a 50,000 won bill in my hand. As she was quietly looking at the money, she heard a question.

"I have an orange that you like. Would you like to change it into juice? Do you want to take it?"

"Yes," I answered, and she excitedly took out the blender. She told me to drink with her friend and forced myself to finish my meal while watching the juice fill two large water bottles.

HE was determined to achieve his goal, and things were about to ...

About to next... Ah, turn hus way. After reading the text over a hundred times, her hands now moved before her head. I still don't know what it means. All I know in the sentence is he, was, his, and, things. Of course, I am familiar with about and to, but after a week of experience, I had to use an unfamiliar word because it had a different meaning when paired with the previous word. But anyway, I memorized the entire text. I continued to use the rest of the back without any hesitation, but then stopped again. As I was thinking about what was next, I heard a voice interrupt me.