Epilogue

Epilogue

Kim Taek-in!

Someone called my name loudly. uh? Is it my name? The boy woke up on the beach and looked around.

Hey, Kim Taek-in!

This time the voice was heard more clearly. Although it was my first time hearing the voice, it felt familiar. Who is it? The boy took steps in the pleasant sand. I was sad to leave this place. However, the other person continued to urgently call his name. The further I walked, the louder the voice became. Without realizing it, the boy's steps became faster. And he started running. Soon the sound calling him spread inside the boy's body and resonated loudly throughout his body.

Kim Taek-in!!!

Flashing. The boy opened his eyes. His breath caught as if he had just passed the goal line in a run. Creep clatter. It took some time for him to come to his senses. He soon realized that what he was seeing was a familiar ceiling. Oh, it's my room. And... I turned my eyes and made eye contact with someone.

"Kim Taek-in."

He called his name. He was a stranger. No, I knew his face. He was someone I met twice in the elevator. He probably lives on the 5th floor. Why is this person here? Taek-in was startled and rubbed his eyes with his hand. Am I dreaming? It's inevitable because this guy is so handsome that it takes my breath away every time I see him. He was so cool that I was so nervous that I got cramps when we got on the elevator together. Who would such a good-looking person hang out with? I was always curious. He was talking to himself. No, all the swear words.

"Fuck you, who's going to open their eyes now?"

And then he smiled brightly like an angel.