Way Past Curfew (6)

Start from the beginning

"Damn, 15 shots and he's already out." I said, pinching Zack's face, but he doesn't respond. I stop pinching, looking up to a commotion.

A waiter, and Zoe is fighting over Daniel, over stepping his personal space. Zack's goons are having a field day with this shit, as I start to feel like a old grandma, wondering how I got here again.

But I wasn't bored, so that's a plus.

The waiter was acting like a cougar, and she was like in her 40's, showing off her body, while Zoe was showing off too.

Daniel, was embarrassed and very confused, so he just sat there. After the quick fight between the waiter and Zoe, the waiter backed off.

Zoe won, thankfully, because that waiter is a predator, and I was really uncomfortable about that.

Zoe was feeling a little more confident, tapping Daniel's shoulder. He turned his face to Zoe, seeming confused.

"What is it?"

"Hey, Danny have some water!" She said bubbly.

He drank it the glass, now becoming sober, spitting it out again. He passed out onto the ground, like Zack.

"Wow.." I say, surprised at his light weight drinking.

Then shit went down.

In the other table there were about 3 people there, either drinking or smoking, as a random girl started talking.

"Oh look at that girl, she's so ugly, showing off her breasts.." A random girl said from another table, mocking at Zoe specifically.

Then Zoe replied back, not even looking at her directly, as she glanced at her.

"Oh wow, I dislike flat girls, they always seem to try showing off what little they have."

Then I look down, as Zoe whispered to me. "Not you.. it's her." "Ohh.." I whispered back clumsily, looking up.

Then Zoe and the random girl went back and forth with the insults, before a big guy went up to our table, trying to intimidate Zoe.

"Did you make my girl cry?" He pointed at the girl, now crying, while I watched it happening.

"Yes, because that bitch deserved it for talking shit about me." Zoe said.

I never knew she could talk smack, as I gasp, cheering for Zoe. Then, when I thought things couldn't get more crazy, Daniel stood up, turning to the goons.

"Give me your phone." He said, drunkenly serious, as one of the goons gave out his phone, scared, as Daniel immediately broke it.

"Don't take photos.. of me.." He said, almost sounding like a completely different person.
__

"Does it seem familiar?" She was behind me, I had a shiver in my spine. She was looking me dead in the eye.

A glimpse of a familiar sight of the past, my own mother, holding that red umbrella.

'No.. is it really possible..? For her, to exist as two separate persons..' I thought, panicking to myself.

I don't want double trouble here!

I turned my head to see her face, only to see a wall. Snapping back to reality, I looked at the start of a fight.

Note: I may be becoming increasingly insane due to my horrible sleep schedule, because I am a night owl.
_

Daniel turned around, with a smile, seeming a little eerie, big guy was intimidated at this, as he yelled.

"Don't try to mess with me, because I'll beat you to a pulp, because we potato high school is the strongest school!"