The End of it all

A week of training begins, it wasn't enough, each punch I did to the punching bag was useless, but it was a slow progress.

Each day I woke up with sores on my fingers, and legs. The training I forced myself was tougher than all the years I did training, it wasn't easy.

The steps I took were getting heavier and heavier, running was like putting a 30kg metal brick on my calf's.

I noticed my knuckles had more tougher skin, there were calluses on the bottom of my palms and knuckles from the intense workout.

The original workout plan was 10-15 reps, but I upped it to 20 reps every day to maximize my strength and endurance.

I had to work harder for this clan, my home, my family is here, and I couldn't let him get away without at least a single scratch.

A week has finally arrived, this time, I was prepared. I was sitting down on the wooden floor, looking at the bright sky to ignore the hellish stretching of my muscles, I wanted to move, but I was at my limit.

"Miss! An intruder is inside the building!" One of the guards yelled, as I looked up, getting up from my seat, stumbling a little from the workout.

"What happened to the others?!" I held myself up with a wooden stick with yellow finger tape to stabilize my standing.

"They are badly wounded, I already called the medic." The guard said, worriedly.

I nodded, shooing the guard away, "Help the wounded guards, if they lose their lives, I'll burden the loss."

The guard tilted his head, "Alright Miss." as he immediately sprinted through the halls.

I started to run, I hoped I wasn't too late, dashing through, smelling something similar to dead bodies. 'Crap.' I thought, quickly pulling out a grey tablet from my spare pocket to put into my mouth, already entering the open paper door.

___
⚠️: Detailed descriptions of blood.

[Kenda's POV] 

8 minutes earlier.

There was blood splattered across the walls, and the mat floor. I was shocked, afraid.

The dead bodies on the floor were fresh, it wasn't too long ago the intruder entered, most of the bodies were cut pretty badly by some kind of sharp sword.

I looked at the front of the wall.

My father was lying there on a wall, he looked old, his chest and shoulder was slashed.

His clothing looked seared down, he looked like he was in a war, it made me grimace, but he was still alive, as he looked at me.. afraid. His own eyes seeming lost.

"Please spare my father!" I begged behind the mysterious man, he was wearing a white jacket and pants, with shiny black shoes. He was holding a sharp blade.

He turned around, I saw it, recognizing his face, It was him. Jonggun.

1 idol was close to dead, and 1 idol stood up in-front of him.

"Who are you?" He said, he was unfazed, I was too scared to fight.

"Magimi Kenda, you don't remember me?" I asked, as his head turned.

"I don't remember the weak ones."
___
[Sao's POV]

There was dead bodies spread across the room, it was brutal.

I looked across the room, seeing my brother, cutting off his other pinky, with a sword. I was shocked.

Across from my brother was my father was lying there, badly injured, he looked dead already, my heart dropped. It was sudden, all those sweet memories long ago are gone.