Way Past Curfew (6)

[a/n]: Every chapter will have more complexity later on, and I am planning another storyline set in the past...

Wait, Why are these teenagers drinking??
________________________________
[Nightime | Restaurant ]

After walking all the way through the small alleyway stopping to see a small sized restaurant, I seen 2 weeks ago.

The guests here are known to be problematic, so I decided not to irritate more people today.

Opening up the metal door to the small, beige, plastered wall restaurant, the scent of smoke, alcohol, and humidity hit me like a truck.

Immediately, I knew I hate it here. I walked through the seating, before Zoe, Zack, and his gang of goons greeted me on the table.

This wasn't really like me at all, aren't I usually supposed to be more happier?

I sat to the wall, getting away from my thoughts, pushing off Zack to the side to get the seat.

"Damn, why did you come here again.." He said tiredly, as I sat down beside him, sticking out my tongue as Zack rolled his eyes.

"I was forced to." I shrug, getting that behavior from Jineo.

He groans.

During the conversation ( bickering ), between me and Zack, Zoe was smiling.

She smugly poured drinks into the table, seeming to prepare for a new visitor to the table.

I glanced at her, as she laughed. "Oh.. I can't wait for him to hang here."

"Be easy on him, he's just a new guy.." I said to Zoe, a little worried about the future.

Zoe was a prankster, at events like these, and sometimes do things like tricking others as a joke. Zoe hasn't went too far with the tricks, so I am thankful for that.

"Hey Talla, want a sip?" One of the goons say, waving a glass, somewhat drunk from the beer.

"Not today." I sighed, not having it, before Daniel entered through the restaurant too.

"Oh.." He said, not expecting that he would hangout here. Zoe waved at him, seeming a little sly to him.

He wasn't a ill guy with bad intentions.

Just a regular guy who wasn't used to this situation, besides his looks.

Finally, relief hit me, he was actually a decent person. I was in the wrong here honesty..

I can't tell what was wrong with me, Mondays must be ruining my mood somehow.

"Welcome.. sit here Daniel!" She made space for Daniel, once he sat down, Zoe was being a little too personal with his space, holding his arm.

Zack goons were giggling, seeming a bit perverted, as I snapped my fingers to make them stop.

I look to Daniel, as I start to look at his reaction. He seemed nervous, not sure what to do.

Zack started to drink a glass.

"Don't.. flirt with.. Mira.." He said to Daniel, starting to get sober.

"Who's Mira?" He said, obvious to what Zack is saying. During this, he decided to drink a glass, he thought was water, as he spat it out, realizing it was alcohol.

I looked at Zoe, as she laughed, patting Daniel's back playfully.

Zack took a couple shots, as he slowly became more drunk.

"My girlfriend.. don't flirt with Mira.. or else." Then, he was kissing the wall, as everyone started at him with pure confusion.

"What?!" We all say in unison, afterwards, Zack passed out, slamming the table.