8. Agent Phil Coulson

Start from the beginning

Pepper's comment made Galilea think about Justin. Pepper is right, Gali was like that with Justin, but they broke up and then he wanted Tony's, Iron Man suits. Then Pepper got him arrested. Good, he deserved it.

Justin Hammer was Gali's boyfriend, but that was before he did all that stuff to try to get the Iron Man suit. Obviously Tony didn't like the idea of his little sister dating Justin Hammer because they are business rivals. But Justin was different with her.

But then things happened and they broke up a couple months after Tony returned home from captivity. Since then, Galilea has tried to avoid events where she knew Justin would attend, but when Tony was being sued for his suits, she came face to face with Justin.

But that's all in the past now.

Gali's thoughts were interrupted by the two lovebirds.

"12%?!" Pepper exclaimed. 

"And argument can be made for 15" Tony replied. 

"12% my baby?" She walked over to the table that has a bucket and a bottle of champagne.

"Well I did all the heavy lifting, literally I lifted the heavy things. And sorry, the security snafu that was on you" Tony argued.

"Oh"

"My private elevator" he whined. 

"Oh you mean our elevator" Pepper corrected. Yeah, our elevator.

"Yeah it was teamwork with sweaty workmen. I'm gonna pay for that comment about percentages" Tony crouched down on the floor to join Pepper.

"I'll tell you what, the next tower is going to say Potts on the tower" Tony said.

"On the lease" she said. They were about to clank glasses but Tony backed out.

"Eh, call your mom, see you can bunk over?" Pepper chuckled and then Jarvis' voice was heard. 

"Sir the telephone. I'm afraid my protocols are being overwritten"

Phil was heard through a phone. Wait, Phil?!

"Stark we need to talk"

Tony reached over for a hologram device that takes calls. He held it in front of his face. 

"You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark" Pepper and Gali both giggled. He's such a dork. "Please leave a message"

"This is urgent" Phil said.

"Then leave it urgently"

Right then the elevator doors opened to reveal Phil.

"Security breach! It's on you" Tony pointed to Pepper. 

"Mister Stark" Phil started. 

"Hi Phil!" Gali yelled from the couch.

"Phil! Come in" Pepper got off the floor with her glass of champagne. 

"Phil?" Tony asked confused.

"I can't stay" Phil informed.

"Uh, his first name is Agent" Tony pointed at Phil, following behind Pepper. Seriously? Gali got off the couch, and walked over to the trio.

"Come on in, we're celebrating" Gali grinned. 

"Which is why he can't stay" Tony protested.

"We need you to look this over" he handed Tony what appears to be a giant tablet. "As soon as possible"