8. Agent Phil Coulson

"Nooo! I was so close!"

"Better luck next time pipsqueak"

Tony and Galilea are playing an online racing game. In fact, they always play that game, sometimes also with Kami. And when no one is online, Gali play with Jarvis.

But Tony won!

He freakin' won!

Gali doesn't know how that happened. She was on fire. She was about to win, but he came out of nowhere and won. Not cool.

"Another round? How about 2 out of 3?" Tony asked. 

"Sorry buddy, but I'm done" Gali waved a hand over the table to make the hologram go away.

Tony, on the other hand, began to play with Jarvis. At least I know I'm not the only one who plays with him. I need a life. But I'm tired. I'll get one after my nap.

She glanced over at the clock and noticed that it's five, so it's acceptable to take a nap. She would usually hang out with Kamilla but she's babysitting her nephew. Gali could go with her, she loves the nephew, but she doesn't want to deal with five year olds. So nap it is.

Gali woke up later that night at around 7:50. She got out of bed and went down to the living room. When she got there, she saw Pepper standing in front of a desk, a hologram of Stark Tower and other things are in front of her. She turned around when she heard the elevator noise.

"Nice nap?"

"Yeah. What are you doing?" Gali curiously asked.

"Tony is out, putting clean energy in the tower" she explained.

"Oh"

Gali went to the kitchen to get some orange juice. Orange juice is life. She poured the orange juice in the cup, put the carton back in the fridge and took a sip as she walked into the living room. 

"Well assuming that the arc reactor takes over and it actually works" Pepper said to Tony through the hologram call.

"I assume. Light her up"

Pepper tapped something and the tower light up. Gali stood next to Pepper.

"How does it look?"

"Like Christmas, but with more...me" he said. Gali cleared her throat. 

"Excuse me?" She raised an eyebrow. 

"You're excused" Tony replied. Gali gave him a 'you're-not-the-only-Stark' look. He sighed. 

"Fine, with more us" She smiled and took a sip of juice. 

"We've gotta go wide on the public awareness campaign, you gotta do some press. I'm in D.C. tomorrow, I'm working for the zoning for the next three buildings-"

"Pepper you're killing me the moment. Remember, enjoy the moment" Tony interrupted Peppers blabber. Gali saw her brother through the window as he landed on his landing pad.

"Then get in here and I will" Pepper said in a seductive manner. Gali made a sound of disgust, causing Pepper to laugh.

"Leave the lovey dovey stuff for when I'm not around" She said in disgust. 

"Oh Gali, don't tell me you weren't like that with Justin. Because I know you were exactly like that" she said.

"I was, but that was in the past, before we broke up" Gali defended herself. She looked back at the hologram before sitting down on the couch.