85. JULIET AND ROMY'S BOGGART

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉
* * *

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉* * *

September 1984

Five years had passed since Juliet had given birth to her daughter Andromeda. When she was three, she became an older sister to Edward Lupin.

It was a happy environment generally. There was no time to be bored in a house in which lived both Potter twins and their children.

They were parents now, and it was bliss to watch their kids grow up together, fight and make up after two minutes, this all just reminded them of the time they were young themselves.

James was so happy when he became an uncle, but he experienced no greater joy when Lily announced to him that she was bearing his child. Due to the platonic nature of their relationship, they came to the agreement that they would raise Harry James Potter together, under the same roof, with a healthy coparenting style. Like best friends that find themselves parenting a kid. It worked well for them, and everyone was happy about it.

Remus and Juliet were content with their two kids. They weren't planning on having any more than that. Especially since Juliet threatened to chop off his member if he were to impregnate her again during her second pregnancy.

Outside family situations, Juliet's ideas for the Ministry had brought great changes to the Wizarding World. Species that were mistreated were gaining some rights, and allowed her to be their voice. They wouldn't ever find anyone more powerful anyways. She was the war heroine after all, and a very respected lady in society.

Hence, the werewolves were trusted more in the working world because Juliet had pressured the Ministry to enforce a law for all working places to provide Wolfsbane to a worker if that is the only thing that prevented them from being hired.

Speaking of hiring, when Hogwarts opened up its doors again, it was Remus, to whom McGonagall reached out to teach D.A.D.A.
Juliet was overjoyed, because he had expressed to her that he would love to teach where they were taught themselves. He knew he owed it all to her but she forbid him to even mention it.

Remus however wasn't the only one to be reached out to. Slughorn expressed to Juliet that he wished to retire, and there would be no better witch than her to take his place as Hogwarts' Potions Professor. She didn't refuse, but somehow she managed to postpone taking up the offer. If both her and Remus were gone for long periods of time, their children would feel abandoned.

Plus she needed to get out of the Ministry's grip, she was so good they would be a pain to get rid off. So she would take on the offer by the time both of her children are in Hogwarts.

In the meantime, Severus was considered as a temporary replacement, but he refused, finding a greater passion in being an Auror than anything else. Unfortunately for him, he found himself having to work alongside Sirius Black every day. They bickered endlessly, but somehow their hatred for each other just slightly soothed down. Still bicker though.