25

A knock on the door woke me, and I opened it to find rushawn standing there. The event from last night came rushing back In.

Rass.

"Weh daniece?" He asked.

I didn't make eye contact,

"Shi a sleep," I say while yawning, using my hand to cover my mouth.

He just walked away, and I closed the door back.

Dragging me feet back to the bed, I place my face in rens booby.

Everyone was fast asleep.

Look how dem skin out.

Lifting my head, I walked over and picked up my phone to see that the time was now 12:45 a.m

I received several missed calls from daniel and a private number.

Yuh nuh gwaan call private.

I head to the bathroom to freshen up myself.

After taking a bath and brushing my teeth, I wore a black short dress.  I walked out of the room and on the verandah.

I saw chops sitting on the chair on his phone, he shifted his gaze on me, and then a small smile appeared on his lip.

I began to blush and hurriedly walked through the gate, I walked down the lane and onto the main to see a blue car parked. Loud music was playing inside, and I walked up to it, and the door opened, and a pair of hands grabbed me, pulling me inside.

I'm now on daniels lap, and he just stared into my eyes.

He kunk me on my farrid and with a reflex.

*SMACK*

My hand connects to his cheeks.

A shock look was on my face.

Murdaaaaa.

Bill nuh cause mi wah laugh to.

Wooooiie mi panty.

I try to stiffle a laugh.

"Hehehe, a accident," I try to laugh.

His green eyes darker, my hands start to fumble with the car door handle, and a click sound is made indicating that he closes the door.

" Ahh, my bredda," I say in an African tone.

He just chuckled.

He held me by the neck, bringing me close to him. Our lips were inches apart, and I bite down on my lips, he uses his thumb to caress my chin and then reached my lip.

He caressed my lips, staring deep into my eyes. He then proceeds to put his thumb in my mouth, and I gently bite the tip of his thumb before sucking on it gently.

Watch Miss pauleen daughta.

Anuh miss pauleen daughta dis now.

Shanny, mi bad freak.

Right, desso.

Love ih slackness ee.

No, sah.

While sucking on his thumb, I stared into his light green eyes, I could feel something poking me from underneath.

Ello Johnny calm dung.

Hehe Johnny boy a rise up

It nuh funny.

He pulled his thumb from my mouth, gripping back my neck, and pulled me in for a kiss.