1

"Yuh feh do betta enuh" I say through the phone while walking to the busstop.

"Mi soon leave out" she respond.

"Just know mi naah wait pon yuh.....dat mia mek yuh know"

"Girl yuh caah do mi dat" she plead.

Arguing with my best friend for making us late on our first day back to school.

"Mi soon reach yuh yaad gate so yuh betta hurry" I say hanging up the phone.

Walking upto my besties yard gate I opened it and hear her mommy a light har up wid two claat.

"Come out a the fucking mirror and come guh school" Ren mommy say.

She walk come out pon the verandah and she greet me with a hug and a smile.

"Wahm baby girl" she says with a smile.

"Nth mommy" I respond back with a smile.

She is like my second mother because she makes me feel like I'm her own daughter.

"Yuh know from wen dah likkle gyal deh Inna the mirror say she a do edges," she starts to say "him farrid soon come off to the way mi see she a crape it wid ih comb."

"Mommy yuh nuh easy enuh" I laughed at her words.

Next five minutes a ren that a come out with her bag.

"Yuh ready?" I asked.

"Then shi nuh must ready" her mother said.

"Lata mommy" ren says to her mommy walking through the gate. She wave us good bye and head back inside.

We are twenty minutes late for school and me can hear the principal still a chat.

Kmt shi naah done feh now enuh.

"A radio dah oman yah nyam dis mawning" ren talk.

"A must dat cause a soon 9:00 and shi still a chat" I respond.

We walked pass the security and greet them as usual and we made our way to the 11 grade block.

"We are so happy to see you guys back and you all look beautiful this morning" the principal says over the microphone.

So who did tell yuh we did happy feh see non a unuh...kmt lady hurry up n sen we a we class plz n ty.

Standing and listening to this lady a chat makes no sense, a who mek she be principal. About another five minutes we headed to our class, I went to mark my name so the teacher know I'm here "your late" my form teacher said, heading out of class to see which class I had.

Bio, kmt ih first thing pon big big Monday morning bio.

Bio-Class

This lady just a go on and on about the circulatory system.

"You have learn this from grade ten" she shouts.

So mek yah galang so fah.

"You guys should be studying because you have test...call it next week" she says.

Summo nuh right.

"You have one minute to write this off" she says sitting down in front of her laptop.

Is like dah lady think say man a flash feh write off so much notes Inna a minute.

The bell goes off indicating that this class is over and it's time for our next class.

"Okay students settle down" my teacher begins to say.

Settle where yuh nuh see say class over.

" when you go home do some research on the skeleton system because that will be our next topic" she dismisses us after explaining how if we don't have her work we won't be coming in her class.

The next class I have is English, I went to use the bathroom before heading to class.

English- Class

Sitting to the back because I hate the front, my teacher walks in with her stick, love mi English teacher her class is just easy and I can relax my brain here.

By the end of class I was laughing my ass off because my teacher mouth doesn't have filter.

"Miss what about the homework you gave us" a voice echoes throughout the room.

A which handicap dat now.

"Oh yesss, I didn't remember about that" and a small smile appears on her lip.

"A which ediaat dat" Jaydon says hissing his teeth.

"Look like someone forgot to brush their teeth this morning" Mrs.Johnson says in a stern voice.

No man dah lady here is something else I try to stiffle a laugh but end up choking, my teacher continues to say "you guys have so much time to sit and write your story and your telling me not one of you have my work except jody!"

"Yuh see if mi neva ave a next class feh guh uno wouldn't guh lunch non tall" she points her stick to the class in anger.

"First thing tomorrow morning as class start alll stories must be on my desk" she beats her stick on the desk.

The poor table aye when miss get angry is not a normal thing , last time she never let us leave school untill 5:00.

She storms out the class and the bell ring and it's our lunch time.

"Anuh dat mek one a unuh bloodclat push mi and unuh see" ren shout.

"Tf is you" a lower grade girl says with attitude.

"Yuh will know who is me if yuh mek the mistake n shub mi" ren turn to the girl looking her up and down.

If only she knew who she is dealing with then she wouldn't say anything,  but wait her lunch time nuh up, well as long as mi get my food mi ight.

After ren collect our food we went to our normal spot to eat.

Ren nudge mi n a show mi a girl hairstyle.

"Goods angle the hair, but a weh har hair deh" I asked laughing.

"Look like johncrow draw breaks Inna feh har hair" ren says choking on her juice she is drinking.

We see our other friend coming Anna, she stop to talking to someone before joining us.

"A wah so funny" she says while sitting down.

Ren points in the girl direction and say " do dat n beat mi."

Anna turns around almost dropping her food and begins to laugh "foul pick out ih wull a feh har hair?" Anna ask.

"No to pussy claat ketch edges " she exaggerate.

"A edges dem deh" ren holding her belly laughing.

After making fun of the same girl for the 100x and not getting bored the bell rang.

"Which class unuh ave" anna asked.

"Maths" we both answered.

We headed to our class, finally mi and one a mi friend have the same class together.

Excuse my mistakes if there is any.
Please enjoy 💕