11

Wearing short shorts and a half top, I lip the tik tok sound that was playing on my phone while recording, I sat at the edge of the bed holding my phone in one hand recording through the mirror and zoom a little so my face was showing and some of my body just my feet weren't showing.

"A bought a dozen roses for you, and I'll give you the world just mek mi know nuh mi boo," I lip the sound, moving my hand and smiling .

"Hoping dat yuh ketch mi cause I'm falling for you," I point my index finger while staring at the camera.

"A hundred thousand feet and mi naah parachute" smiling while lipping this part.

The video ended, and with the new update where we can save video to our album without posting it in private.

So glad they did that.

I saved it and uploaded it to my status with a caption that says 'bae💞🤙🏼'

Who name so

Me

I came off app closing my phone before turning on my Chrome book, entering the pin. I went straight to YouTube and tap on the newest msa.

The video was done with its happy ending. I went on Chrome and typed in aniwave so that I could continue watching my anime, the eminence in shadow.

Ten minutes into my anime, my phone started to ring, "hello" I answered.

The line was silent. I removed the phone from my ears to look at the caller ID.

Mi ratid.

Weh him a call mi fah.

"So who yah post up dat fah" his voice calm.

"Cyah post again?"

"Oh" was his response before ending the call.

So dat him call mi fah??

Kmtooth.

***

It's Friday my mother didn't send me to school, I'm currently on the road with her, and we are making our way into town.

This lady nuh tiad?

We stayed for another ten minutes before getting a bus to go home. Once back at home, I went to have a shower so I could get the sweatiness off me.

I heard my mother scream, and I rushed out on the verandah to see that it was my older bredda and his gf, I think there were other people, but I just went back inside.

This lady a scream dung ih place fah.

My door swing open by my brother, "likkle punk yuh caah wear clothes."

"So a wah mi ave on" I retort.

"Nuh miss mi" a smile was on his face.

"Nope" I pop the p.

"Know yuh miss man" he chuckles.

"Anything yuh say."

He left my room, and I could hear my mothers voice calling my name.

"Mother!" I shout.

I walked out of my room and on to the verandah, "mother" I heaved a sigh.

A smile was plastered all over my mother's face, happy to see that her son was back home in one piece.

"Yuh nuh see yuh bredda" she chirps.

"Yea man, mi see him." I smiled.

Him an him antarach dem and him nah bade gyal.