5

It's Saturday and I'm at ren, we had plan on getting ready at her house since we live near to each other, the time is now 11:45 a.m and we plan on getting ready at 12:00.

"Ren gwaan guh get ready cause yuh nuh know time," I kicking her to get up.

"Come do mi hair femmi" she says.

"Mi tiad" I groan.

"Come nuh girl" she whines dragging me off the bed.

"Say please" I teasingly say.

"Nyam shit gyal" she chuckles before grabbing the hair products to do her hair.

"Ratid goods yuh ave got2b glue spray. Mi wah some" I say.

"Aaaaaah" she groans, "tek time nuh."

"Hush girl" I emphasize the girl.

"How yuh want it" I ask.

"Center part and just sleek it back" she responds.

Sectioning her into three, I start to straighten the middle part. After doing that, I start on the back.

Adding the fashion+ to it use the tail comb to comb in the hairs that was out after doing that.

I grip, and I grip.

Miss grippy

Miss grip grip.

Done with the back, I add some echo gel so it nuh look like elsa perform inna her head.

Let it go
Let it go ooooh.

Did the same thing to the front and ensure to leave out her edges.

Braiding the back into two long braids cause she want it.

She want it she got it.

"Okay goods. You this" I said making the last baby hair.

She looks in the mirror and was satisfied with the hair and did the period hand sign.

"Couldn't curl the end girl" she whines.

"Curl wah" I start "Girl guh curl ih hair pon yuh front"

She laughs, putting her bonnet on her head and heading to the bathroom.

"Ago wull a fresh" she says, entering the bathroom.

The time is now 12:19, and I start to do my hair.

When I was finished with my hair, the time was now 12:45. Ren was getting ready, and I went to the bathroom to do my business.

After I was finished, I dried my body and put on my underwear, and added deodorant under my arm.

Won't be wearing a bra cause I don't need one cause of what I'm wearing.

A nipples yuh waah show.

I'm wearing a black short romper, with black custom Crocs and white socks, my hair did in a swoop back and the back was puffed.

By the time I'm finish it's 1:20 p.m.

"Yuh come out" ren exaggerated when she saw the clothes I'm wearing.

"A weh yah do" I ask.

"Mia guh curl ih end a dem yah" she responds, wrapping the rod on the end of the braids.

"But watcha" I looked at her.

Her phone starts to ring, and she picks it up.

After ren done curl her hair, we decided to do videos