24

Shan Pov

Finally reaching the party, we heard the songs playing, "Festive doh," anna said, smiling.

"Mek mi fuck up in yah," I shout.

We had on our mesh mesh, and we styled our braids, anna with her two low ponytails I did for her.

We entered the party and walked over to an area that didn't have many people.

The dj selected song people vibing, drinking some standing up, looking girls, and others dancing.

We all wore matching clothes, only different colors, songs started playing, and anna bent me over and I began to dance on her.

As the song plays, " bang Bing bang Bing. " I moved my waistline to the beat while anna whines on me, I shake as the sing goes further, I placed my hands on my ankle as anna held my waist and did her thing.

I stared to tick tok as the part come and whine , moving my waits in circle, reversing, the rest of the friend group cheer.

They started to dance as well, when another song played, daniece was whining on Ren as she and anna be the man for us.

We moved to the riddim.

"Wull yuh ankle," anna instructed me, and she started to ram me from behind.

I stood up and laughed.

Everyone one was staring at us, especially the men's.

"Tf dem a look pon?" I asked, looking around.

"A who sen uno a party," we heard a female voice, that sounds like britney. Turning our heads to see Britney and Crystal, we scream and run to hug them.

"Weh business lady like uno a do a party?" I laughed.

"Sed ting you deh yah fah," Britney retorts.

"A hope uno mada come feh uno," Crystal say while laughing.

Britney was wearing a two pice mesh skirt suit with a bikini underneath, Britney is a thick person like ren, but thicker.

Crystal, our typical slimthick person she was in , a mesh black pants with a red bikini underneath.

"A so uno a gwaan bad over here so?" Britney asked.

"Come gimmi a dance," anna said to Britney as the next song plays.

"Bomboooclaaaaat!" I shout as Britney dances on anna.

"Then dis safe?" Daniece asked.

Crystal was already shaking on Ren.

Daniece and I looked at each other and just started to dance as well.

Having fun and dancing on each other, we decided to rest and get something to drink.

"So how adult life," ren asked them.

"Nice bad," Britney answered, taking a sip of her alcohol.

"Gyal lie," I laughed.

"Crystal, " I say while smiling.

She just laughed, " yuh nuh change," we all laughed.

"Mi caah bother," she placed a hand on her hip

"Weh know," anna says, sipping out of her alcohol.

"Ello, no drinking for you, young lady," Crystal says, pointing at us.

Hearing the next song, Renae begins to shake while standing.

Anna vaping and vibing to the song, she passes it to me, but I passed it to renae.