13

Shan Pov

End of year exam coming up, and my mother she down in a mi back bone feh study.

A can't botherrrrrrr!

I'm lying in bed trying to take a nap.

"Shaniece " I hear my mother's voice.

"Hmm" I answered.

"Shaniece " she called again.

"Mother" I sit up in the bed with my eyes closed.

"Renae out a gate a call yuh" she says before walking off.

Renae can sky juice mi pum pum, weh shi wah man.

I let out a frustrated sigh, getting out of bed and walking to the front door. I stretched as I reached on the verandah.

"What is it?" A tired expression on my face.

As I look at her, I know where she is going with this.

"Bitch" I whisper shout, I look around to see if my mother is near, "gah yuh rass yad and tek up yuh book" I finished.

"But girl him already deh dung ih road, pleeeeeeeeeease" she plead with puppy eyes.

I shake my head no.

"But a foo-" she gets cut off by my own voice.

"Wah kind?" I asked with a smile on my face , an hands on my side.

Dem ago use food and ketch yuh

Dem nuh use it man.

***

We are now in the car heading to buy food, the music that was loud as ever now turned down, taf was on the phone with someone and shortly after it ended. He asked what we wanted, and the car stopped abruptly, almost causing me to fly to the front.

Dah ediaat yah man.

"Who want a five piece now" taf asked, and they both looked around. She slowly pointed her hands towards me and now their gaze was upon me.

"A wah?" Attitude evident in my voice, they both look at each other before the car starts to move again. We joined the drive true line and ordered and waited for our meals. About five to six minutes, we got our food, and he sped off.

He drove back to his house. As I was about to sit on the sofa, a hand grabbed me, pulling me down the hall and into Daniel's room. The door was closed shut. I stared up at him and then inspected the room.

Clean doh.

Since as in here yuh want mi let I feel comfortable.

I went over to the table and picked up the remote and headed to the bed, I wave him over and instructed him to lift me onto the bed, he did as I told him and he stared down at me.

"Can move now" I fan him off, making myself comfortable. He chuckles before heading to the bathroom,  I turn on the flat screen and use the remote to select Netflix.

"Daniel!" I shout,  he pushed his head through with a questioning look, I pointed to the TV, and he said to use the one named sinna, I told him okay and tap on it. I scroll through Netflix considering what to watch. Mi will watch over back teenwolf eno.

Show must tiad a yuh

No it is not.

Ago watch frozen.

Ih betta yuh watch teenwolf yah

No tinkerbell it is.

After struggling to type in the words the first three letters, and I see the cartoon pops up, yeah aaah!