Fucking Him! Part-2 (Best-Friend Romance)

Start from the beginning

He was enjoying this as much as I was. He playfully slapped my tit and moved his hand towards my pussy, leaving a trail of goosebumps on my body. I moaned and he continued, sucking my tits. He, but me and licked me, flicking my now sensitive nipple and then biting me again.

This alone could make me cum, but then he circled my clit and I thrust my hips lightly into his hands, letting him know that I liked it. He picked up speed, but he would tease my entrance too, just once or twice, and then would focus back on my clit.

I was breathless and panting from all the things Will was doing to my body and I had not even touched him properly. I once again moved my hands towards his pants, but instead of letting me unzip it, Will pressed my hand on the huge bulge in his pants.

Instinctively, I started moving my hand and he groaned.

"Belle, if you continue to do that I will cum in my pants." He said trying hard to control his expression.

But I continued anyway and smiled at him. He knew I wasn't going to listen to him, so he stretched both my hands above my head and pinned them there with his.

He was hovering over me once again, staring straight into my eyes. His grey once was like the calm before a storm.

"Do I need to punish you for misbehaving Belle?" He asked in a commanding voice. None of my previous partners had punished me before. My sex life was as vanilla as it could get. Will on the other hand got me excited, the slickness between my things was increasing with his every touch, his every glance, and his every word.

He squeezed my tit, so hard that I moaned and he pushed his tongue into my mouth once again. Kissing me passionately.

His other hand dipped between my slit once again and this time he was relentless. He inserted two fingers into my cunt and circled my clit with his thumb. His thrusts were fast taking me closer to my climax.

My whole body was squirming under him, but he did not let me go, he continued fingering me and drowned all my moans in his kiss.

Atlas, I couldn't take it anymore and came all over his hand. He broke the kiss and looked down at his hand that was covered in me. He brought the hand to his mouth and licked each finger clean while staring into my eyes. I must be red from blushing, still trying to catch my breath.

"You're sweet," he said and pecked my lips. He let go of my hands and I took advantage of the situation, pushing him on the bed. He was heavy and strong; I could only push him halfway. But then I straddled him and took control of his pants, removing them finally, along with his boxers.

When I looked up at him, he looked amused and was willingly lying underneath me.

It was one thing to have Will above me, where all I could see was his face and shoulders. But when he was under me, he was a whole view.

He folded his hand under his head and stared at me with an equal amount of awe and admiration. I placed both my palms on his chest. His dick was poking my ass from behind, and I knew he would stretch me to my limits when we would enter me.

But I would not worry about that now. Right now, I wanted to give him the pleasure he had given me.

I began kissing his neck, leaving a mark on the left side. I slowly trailed down, kissing every scar he had on his abdomen. Will was just looking at me, no longer amused, but the lust and affection he had for me was reflected in his eyes.

I licked his abs, once from top to bottom and then from bottom to top, feeling every hard muscle, every dip and plane of his body under my touch.

He was breathing hard by the time I reached his cock. I spit on it wetting it a bit and then held it in my hand giving it a light squeeze. Will groaned once more and it was the sexiest sound, I had ever heard.

Finally, I took his head into my mouth and sucked...

Will closed his eyes, threw his head back, and moaned.

"Fuck..." he whispered as I began giving him a blow job. I tried my best to take him fully into my mouth and when his head hit the base of my throat, one of his hands grabbed a fistful of my long hair.

He was panting heavily, pleading with me with his eyes, to do it again.

I started bobbing my head slowly and a string of curses and pleas began from his mouth.

I used just the right about of tongue and teeth to make it pleasurable for him, and the moment I sucked hard, hollowing my cheeks, he exploded in my mouth.

I swallowed as much cum as I could, but he continued shooting ropes and ropes of it in the back of my throat. When he was done, I wiped my mouth and climbed back on top of him.

He still had his eyes, closed, but his hands mindlessly caressed my hips.

"You alright there?" I asked him.

"Never been better." He whispered and opened his eyes, as soon as he saw me, he pulled me towards him and kissed me.

"I want to fuck you right now, will you let me?" he asked and I nodded, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

He sat up and aligned his half-erect dick, with my entrance, and without a warning thrust up into me, pulling me down on him. While we were wrapped in each other's arms.

And finally, I was fucking Will. Or should I say he was fucking me!

To be continued...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!