Taking the brief moment between the blank Palantír as the records were switched, TBOAH!Ohn turned to look at her counterpart.
“How?” she questioned.
“How what?” TCF!Ohn replied calmly, turning her head toward her counterpart and giving her a look that was meant to prompt her to elaborate.
“How did you get so strong? Why… why are you so much stronger than me?” TBOAH!Ohn demanded.

Rok Soo and Cale remained silent even after hearing the anger that was poorly concealed within TBOAH!Ohn' voice.
“I wanted to be stronger, so that I can protect the home and family who love and care about us.” TCF!Ohn's answer seems to take TBOAH!Ohn by surprise however the awkward silence that followed between the two silver-furred kittens was interrupted by Naur as he began the next record.

< Chapter 456: Returned (2)>
On was taking in the situation with her eyes.
“Noona.”
“Hold on.” On quieted her brother Hong before amplifying the flow of the fog that only she could see.

Still carrying a frown on her feline face, TBOAH!Ohn returned her gaze to the Palantír in order to make sense of what it was exactly that was driving her counterpart to grow at such an alarming rate. The anger she'd felt moments ago was distorting and becoming a form of bitter envy that she couldn't wrestle down or restrain. She fought it back earnestly because she knew that TCF!Ohn had her own share of sorrow and burdens and had also experienced plenty of terrible situations that were sometimes worse than what she had experienced in the TBOAH!World.

“Aaaaaah!”
“Don’t push me, it’s a mess up here with everybody fallen over!”
“Ugh! My legs……!”
The amplified fog continued to spread out with the poison inside it, forcing screams to appear from multiple locations. On could not see everything that was going on in this wide area, however, she was trying to notice as much of the people’s movements as possible using her fog.

TBOAH!Ohn repeatedly told herself to act maturely and yet as she continued to watch the progress her counterpart had made, her insides were writhing and twisting with jealousy and envious yearning.  She wanted that too – she wanted a home and a big family that would help her protect her brother – she wanted to be a child too. With a heavy heart she clenched her teeth and resolutely fixed her prickling eyes upon the Palantír, hoping to find something she could use as ammunition to pick a fight with her counterpart.

‘You two return to the Eastern continent for now.’ On recalled what Cale had told her brother and her. ‘I will make the Fog Cat Tribe pay the price for their actions. That is my will and I will do that no matter what.’

TBOAH!Ohn froze. TBOAH!Hong went rigid. Equal parts of terror and surprise rattled through their tiny bodies. TBOAH!Ohn felt light-headed and dark blotches began to dance around her line of sight. However a moment later, two warm hands touched her. One was rough and calloused, while the other was smooth and soft.

Rok Soo and Cale, the owners of the hands that reached out to comfort her, gently spoke to her. Cale coaxing her to breathe and Rok Soo reassuring her that she and TBOAH!Hong were safe – he promised that he would not let anyone or anything harm them. TBOAH!Hong wriggled closer to his sister, plastering himself into her side and trying to hide his face – his eyes were squeezed shut as he tried to blot out the painful memories of his past too.

The Fog Cat Tribe. On thought about her tribe that she had escaped from with her brother. They were denied status because they were mutants and the tribe had secluded them so that they could not hang out with anyone or learn anything. They had to learn the things they should have learned as members of the Fog Cat Tribe by stealthily sneaking glances at other Cats who were learning. She had felt all sorts of emotions after hearing Cale saying that he would make the Fog Cat Tribe pay the price. She had felt anger, joy, as well as fear.