"No!  Not yet, Daama, please"  begged Dhawal.

Daama nodded.   She was proud that Natasha spoke up for herself.  She knew that Dhawal loved her Chukti.  Now, with all the information that came out just moments ago, she wasn't sure what Dhawal's next step would be. 

"I am not losing my wife due to Maa's and yours stubborness.   I'm marrying Natasha.  I've finally got her love back, and I'm not losing her at any cost." said Dhawal.

"Dhawal, don't worry.  You will not lose Natasha.  I don't want to lose my family either.  Natasha is part of it."  said Amrish, shocking Natasha and Dhawal.

Natasha looked at Dhawal with a questioning look.

"Natasha," said Amrish

Natasha looked back at Amrish with a questioning look.

"You were right.  We never treated you like part of the family.  We haven't treated any one of you as part of the family.  Bhavin and I have treated our wives horribly, like they are our property.  That we didn't need to love them but expected their love in return.   Chirag and Dhawal are different from us.  They love  both Dolly and you.  You may have thought that Dhawal didn't love you, but we saw it.  Especially when the snake had come into Dolly and Chirag's room.   Dhawal panicked when he thought that the snake had bit you.   Even when you had said it was lipstick, he needed you in his arms to be reassured that you weren't hurt.   Chirag was the same. He needed Dolly in his arms to reassure himself that she was ok."   Amrish looked around the room and continued on.

"Both Bhavin and I have hurt our wives, but Dhawal and Chirag would rather hurt themselves that hurt Natasha and Dolly.  The issue with Pandya Store was all my fault, and yes, I know Chiku did the same thing.   I thought I was above the law, but I didn't realize that I was above God, and he's always watching.  He will bring justice sooner or later.  We were concerned about the injustice done to us, that we ignored the injustice that we have done with the Pandya family.   When Esha got married to Chiku, we took as an insult, and only did the bare minimum towards her while we were getting Dhawal married to Suhani, I knew he didn't want to marry her but I still pushed it.  I even manipulated him towards Suhani, but still, he did all the functions with Natasha.  They put the Haldi on each other, and the Dhawal put mendhi on Natasha's hand.  We should have known then, but we were stubborn.   Then, at the wedding day, things went sour.  Even after all that, I still tried to manipulate Dhawal into marrying Suhani, saying that he could apologize to Natasha after the wedding.  Dhawal couldn't go through it.  He loved Natasha.  His accident, everything afterward, was all leading to Natasha.  Her forgiveness, her love, and her coming back.  He wanted his wife back."  said Amrish, surprising the Pandya's and Dhawal

Natasha looked at Dhawal and smiled.  Finally, Dhawal felt a little relieved since he declared that he wasn't going to lose Natasha, that things were going to work out that he wasn't going lose his family nor was he going to lose Natasha.

"Daama, where are Chiku, Esha, and Sheesh?"  asked Dhawal.

"Dhawal, Chiku, and Esha left town this morning.   Chiku got a job in about an hour away, and Esha decided to go with him.   Sheesh has gone to help. He will be back." said Daama

"Esha left and didn't even talk to me?"  said Amba

Natasha motioned Dhawal towards Amba and, with her eyes, told him to speak to Amba, which was noticed by the rest of the Makwana's.

"Maa, don't worry.  She's only an hour away.  We will go to her and talk to her.  She may think that we are mad at her.  I promise.  I will go over tomorrow to check things out."  

The Makwana's smiled at them.  Natasha got Dhawal to calm Amba without saying a word.  

Amrish walked up to Daama and crouched down to her level.  "Kaki, I am sorry.  I've done so much to hurt you, Natasha, Dhawal, and the rest of the Pandya family.   Even when we lost the house, my arrogance wouldn't let me believe that I had done anything wrong.  Please, I didn't know about your children who lost their lives trying to save Papa.   I have always made decisions and never had anyone oppose me.  Natasha was the only one to oppose me until Dhawal took a step, and then Chirag spoke up.  Slowly, I was losing my family.  In the end, the result was that I hurt my family."