(S2) Unexpected Help

Co-written with the help of @Nullthebrazilman

[We cut to the Hotel lobby where Charlie is panicking.]

Charlie: *while pacing* What do we do? What do we do? What do we do?

Lucifer: Hate to say that I did warn him but...

Charlie: Dad!

Lucifer: Alright, you're right, shutting up now. *he zips his mouth*

Charlie: We have to go and find him. He might be scared a-and alone and-

[She walks towards the door until Vaggie stops her]

Vaggie: Woah, hang on Charlie... We already saw the video that he escaped the Vees. I'm sure he's on his way to the Hotel by now.

Angel: And seriously? "Scared and Alone"? Are you sure you're talking about the right guy? *he added.*

[The camera then pans to Alastor sitting in his chair with his legs crossed as he closes his book and chuckles.]

Alastor: Why must you worry about the poor lad? If anything, you should worry about those wayward souls who would dare to get in his way. *he smiles*

Charlie: *takes a few deep breaths* Ok... ok. I guess you're right. 

[Lucifer then puts his hand on Charlie's shoulder.]

Lucifer: Y/n will be fine. He has to be. I just know it...

[Cut to Y/n's POV as he struggles on the floor. He is still in the same state he got abducted in by the Vs, no Red Queen, no Blue Rose, and in his regular attire but without his trench coat. ]

Y/n: *still wearing the blindfold* YOU BETTER BRACE YOUR ASSES CAUSE WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS, THEY'LL FACE A MAJOR WHOOPING!

[Just then the blindfold gets removed and it appears to be Camila with her daughters.]

Carmilla: Calm down human, We're not here to harm you.

Y/n: What the-? Where-? *he looks around and he seems to be in the same area where Vaggie and Carmilla met.*

Carmilla: Apologies for the sudden kidnapping, and how rough my daughters might've handled it. But it was the only way to safely transport you here without causing any suspicions.

Y/n: So who the hell are you?

Carmilla: Let me re-introduce myself. I am Carmilla Carmine. You must have heard of my contribution to supplying the weapons for your battle.

Y/n: *realization hits* Ooohhh.... So you're Carmilla... I guess I should also thank you for helping us then.

[Carmilla nods as her adoptive daughters, Odette and Clara, untie Y/n from his bindings.]

Y/n: So why did you kidnap me in the first place?

Carmilla: I have my reasons, one of which is to thank you for fending off the Extermination and defeating Adam. I care about my people and for that, we are in debt to you.

Y/n: Oooookkkaayyy...? You could have done that like a normal person would, but I guess normal has a whole new meaning down here. 

Carmilla: Once again, my apologies.