𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates known as Heaven and ruled by beings of Pure light, Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. Lucifer was one of these angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for All of creation. However, they see him as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. 

So, he watched as the angels began expanding the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith, equals to the first of Mankind. But, despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her, and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted. But this gift came with a curse. And with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way to Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered. 

As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream.  But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power. As Lilith's voice manifested power, so did Lucifer's as it leaked to what has become...

The Vassals of the Morningstar, also known as the Five Knights of Lucifer or the Luciferian Knights. They are a group comprised of the strongest beings ever conceived in the Inferno. They were Lucifer's and Lilith's most elite guards. One of which was "Sparda", the Legendary Dark Knight who conquered Hell as he led the Vassals due to being regarded as the strongest member of the group as well as through his wisdom.

Threatened by the growing power of Hell, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down an army, an Extermination, to ensure Hell and its sinners could never rise against them. An all-out war broke loose as Sparda was used and tricked into betraying Hell, causing him to wake to justice and retaliate, but that would be the last we ever heard from him as the other Knights became defunct and vanished, never to be seen again. But Sparda left something, something on earth. Having a human wife, they bear twins, Dante and Vergil, the Sons of Sparda. As time went on, Vergil and an unknown human woman bore a child, nothing is known of the whereabouts of Dante and Vergil or even Vergil's child. Some say that the brothers died, some say they were fighting endless battles, and some say they died from their battles. No one will truly know.

Lilith's hope remained. And her dream for the people of Hell was passed down to their precious daughter, the Princess of Hell, Charlotte Magne, aka...

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫.