Checking In

[We cut to Y/n listening with his headphones while sitting down on a couch as he crosses his legs with his sword next to him. He is patiently waiting to see if it's ok for him to stay in the hotel. Cut to Charlie and the Gang peaking around the corner.]

Angel Dust: How the fuck did a living human get in hell?

Charlie: I don't know?!

Vaggie: Did you summon some sort of portal or something?

Charlie: No! My dad doesn't even let me go to the human realm!

Vaggie: Then how do you explain this?

Charlie: Well if he's just a human then maybe he's harmless? *she shrugs her shoulders* I'll go ask what's his business and how he got here.  

Vaggie: No Charlie wait!

Charlie:*she walks towards him.* Hello mister...

Y/n: *he takes off his headphones* Y/n.

Charlie: Y/n, uh... You are happy to know that uh... I am allowing you to stay here.

Y/n: Oh, well great!

Charlie: But. You have to answer some... questions first.

Y/n: Alright then.

Charlie: Ok first, uh... how did you get here?

Y/n: Well it's a long story but basically I fought this guy, he then summoned a red gate to try and escape, I followed him through the gate, and now I'm here... in Hell.

Charlie: Oookkaaayyy? Have you found the guy you were chasing?

Y/n: Uhm... no, I lost him when we entered the gate.

Charlie: Okay, next question- 

[The camera then pans to the others watching them.]

Angel Dust: You think we should do something?

Vaggie: And freak him out!? The best thing to do is let Charlie handle this, like come on, it's Charlie.

Alastor: Well I for one have taken an interest in this human, certainly a mere mortal able to enter hell without the use of death is no mere mortal at all.

Vaggie: What are you saying? 

Alastor: I'm saying this fellow might be concealing his true identity.

Angel Dust: Or maybe he's concealing a massive cock~ 

[Vaggie looks at Angel Dust in disgust and annoyance but then turns to watch Charlie, worried. Everyone then turns their attention when Charlie asks the big question.]

Charlie: You look human, but are you a human?

Y/n: Well, you're half right about that.

Charlie: Half right?

Y/n: Well... *he pulls up his right sleeve to reveal his demonic red arm as its blue veins glow*

Charlie: *her eyes widen in shock as she steps back.*  W-What the fuck is that?! 

Y/n: A... devil arm?

Charlie: A devil arm!? H-How??? You're part demon?!?

Y/n: I guess you can say that...

Nifty: *she appears out of nowhere.* OOHH, Can I touch it? Can I? Can I?

Y/n: Uhm... sure?