Chapter 63

AN: Alright peoples this is it. The final countdown to the last few chapters that are left. Things are getting quite intense and I'm really excited to see everyone's reactions lol.
Next week will be the last week with Chapter 64 coming out on Tuesday and the last two Chapters of Welcome To UA High :Graduation coming out Friday. Hope you all are ready because I'm not lol 😭

X

"Katsuki?" a sob rose from her throat as he continued to follow her movements with his eyes. The typical fire and gleam in his eyes were no longer present, everything that made him him wasn't who was standing in front of her now.

Why wasn't he saying anything?

There was an unearthly silence that followed until Hana excitingly clapped her hands in front of her. "Isn't this exciting?!"

"What did you do to him? Because the Katsuki I know would never do that!" Diverting her eyes to hers Uraraka could feel the air in the room suddenly change as Hana tapped her eye.

"It wasn't easy if that's what you mean. He put up quite a fight, but in the end the good Doc and I managed to...persuade him to join us."

"You're sick." Uraraka grit her teeth getting into a defensive stance.

"Perhaps. But it doesn't matter because from what I can see...you'll lose." Once the building shook again Hana's smile broadened. "Oh, and good job on those belts Toga, now we get to have our fun with the rest of those annoying heroes you told me so much about."

That's when it dawned on her. 'The belts...they don't work...' Uraraka panicked turning towards the door. "Kirishima, Hagakure!" Suddenly her limps began to feel heavy before she was shoved against the wall slumping down to the ground.

"Nah-ah uh. You're not going anywhere." Hana giggled wiggling her index finger.

'Her eyes...they're purple now...?' Uraraka grunted in pain as she tried to lift her head, flinching when she felt the door being kicked open.

"Uraraka!"

"Kirishima?" She winced when he ran over to her and tried to help her up.

"You see because this...this is where things get interesting." Stepping back Hana locked eyes with Toga. "Kill them."

"Yay!"

Lifting her right-hand Hana gestured towards Uraraka and Kirishima. "Kill all of them."

Nodding Bakugo took a step forward before Hana stopped him.

"Especially her Dynamight."

"Am I seeing this right?" Kirishima's eyes trembled upon seeing his best friend, not sparing a minute to blast himself towards them.

"He's not himself." Uraraka grunted right as Toga lunged at her.

"No kidding!" Kirishima winced when an explosion managed to knock him off his feet. "What gives man?!"

"Where's Hagakure?!" Uraraka shouted feeling the knife barely graze her shoulder.

"The other's got here when they couldn't reach us."

Pulling her arm back Toga was getting ready to swing the knife again. "I've gotta tell you bestie I've been waiting for this moment!"

Managing to throw her off, Uraraka only had a millisecond before she felt another explosion throw at her a few feet away.

"This place isn't going to hold for long!" When the building shook again Kirishima slowly lifted himself on shaky legs right as Bakugo slammed into him and into the far wall creating a good-sized hole.