Chapter 2

As the smile slowly faded from his face Bakugo continued to stare at a confused Todoroki bare chested with a towel around his neck and shorts.

"The hell..." Not being able to comprehend what was going on Bakugo repeatedly opened and closed his mouth before hearing Urarakas voice coming from the bathroom still drying her hair apparently just having showered wearing shorts and shirt.

"Todoroki who is it?" she asked, turning her head, and halting in her steps as a giant smile graze her lips at the sight before her making her eyes water with pure joy. "Bakugo?!"

Feeling his own heart racing just at the sight of her, it immediately got shrouded with another unsettling feeling as he clenched his fists. Letting his crimson eyes drift between the two, he swiftly turned, storming down the hall.

"W-wait!"

"Is something wrong?"

"I don't know...I'll be right back Todoroki." Surprised at his sudden departure she quickly turned the corner, catching up to him. "Bakugo wait!" she said smiling as she grabbed onto his sleeve to stop him. Watching him yank his arm away like she had just burned him he swiftly turned to her with a disheartened look on his face that made her take a step back. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" Staring at her for a moment he shook his head feeling rage pulse through his veins "How the fuck do you expect me to feel Uraraka?!"

Unsure of why he was so upset she gave him a soft smile. "Aren't you happy to see me? When did you get back?"

"Just now." Meeting her eyes, she could see the anger and hurt in his red eyes as he tried to keep his breathing calm waving his hand down the hall. "And Imagine my fuckin surprise after rushing my sorry ass all the way over here to come and see you but instead finding..." grimacing he looked away stomping in the direction to his room again.

"Wait why are you-"

"Look if you're going to break my heart, then do it fast." He said meeting her brown eyes.

"What?" She could clearly see the vulnerability in his eyes making her furrow her brows. 'Why is he acting like this?'

"Bakugo, Uraraka"

Looking past her shoulders he saw Mr. Aizawa walking towards the two. "Everything alright here?"

Blinking rapidly Bakugo silently looked away nodding his head.

"Alright then, could you come with me please. I've already informed Midoriya to come and see me as well. We need to go over your studies that you've done overseas." He said gesturing for the boy to follow him to the elevator.

X

Once she went back to her room, she saw Todoroki quietly sitting in her chair while looking through his phone. The moment she entered he snapped his head in her direction. "Is everything alright?"

Shrugging her shoulders, she lazily walked over to her bed. "Not sure."

"What was it?" he asked with a worried look. "Was it something I did?"

Smiling, she shook her head as she sat down. "It's fine. I'm sure." She said, unable to even convince herself. She was torn between being ecstatic about finally being able to see him after so long but also worried about the last thing he said. 'What did he mean by that? And why would he even say that?'

Contemplating his next words and coming to the only logical conclusion of why the blond would be so upset, Todoroki sat next to her. "Are...you and Bakugo together-like boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Huh?" caught off guard by the blunt question she slowly blinked up at him feeling her cheeks warm. "Um...no..."

"Ok because that's actually why I came to talk to you." Frowning he looked at the floor. "Does Yaoyorozu... like me?"