Chapter 37

Fluttering her heavy eyelids open, she stared with bleary eyes around her room now bathed in sunlight. Lifting her head, she curiously glanced at her alarm clock silently scolding herself for falling asleep again without even setting the alarm, and not only that but she timidly peered down to see an arm draped around her waist momentarily forgetting that it wasn't only her that had falling asleep.

Slowly looking over her shoulder she could see that he was still pretty much out, so trying to be as quiet as a ninja without waking the sleeping bear next to her, she successfully managed to pry his arm off mentally patting herself on the shoulder. 'Alright now if I could just...'

"EEK!" Her feet had barely touched the ground before something grabbed her from behind pulling her back tight against his chest. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" he mumbled snuggling closer to her.

Giggling, she turned to look over at him. "Why Katsuki Bakugo, I don't remember you being the cuddly type."

"I'm not. You just always bring it out of me." He murmured.

Biting her lips from smiling she continued to lay there for another five minutes, feeling herself relax with the steady calm rhythm of his breathing. 'This feels nice.' She thought, remembering how anytime they'd fallen asleep together in the past it always felt like being wrapped in a warm blanket on a cold day. And just like that she hated the thought of having to unravel herself from that warm cocoon of warmth only he could provide.

"It's getting late." she softly said.

"So?" He pulled her closer obviously not caring if they got caught or the time, which was odd for him.

"Katsuki, if Mr. Aizawa catches us again-"

"Did you lock the door?" he tiredly opened his eyes.

"Does it matter?" she gave him a pointed look to which he reluctantly agreed lazily stretching his arms above his head. "Have I ever told you how cute you look in the morning?" she smiled playfully running her fingers through his even wilder hair. "It's nice. I like seeing you first thing in the morning."

Lifting a questioning eyebrow, he observed the way her cheeks suddenly flushed bright red and her smile slowly faded as soon as the words escaped her and he couldn't mask the hint of pink on his own cheeks.

"I-I mean...that's not...I..."

With a lazy smirk he removed her fingers from her face one by one until she shyly looked up at him now hovering above her. "Ochaco, stop I get what you mean. I like seeing you in the morning too, always have." He chuckled lifting his own hand to run through her messy brown hair. "It's relaxing and I guess the only time I don't mind sleeping in." he said staring at her clock. "What time you have to be there?"

Since it was Saturday, she had made last minute plans to go see her mom that day after the long day they had yesterday and had to start getting ready soon. "I have to hurry to catch the 9:00 am train."

"Alright." Whipping out his phone she saw him typing.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Letting ears and everyone know that I've gotta cancel."

"What-no! Don't do that." She said, grabbing his phone.

"Ochaco give it here!"

"Don't cancel. You guys need the practice just as much as we need to rehearse the dance routine to be prepared.

"But I-"

"No." she gave him a firm look just as he was reaching for his phone again.

"Damn it would it kill you to let me give you a ride?"