Chapter 12

AN: So you guys this is the chapter before we head off to the last Sport Festival and I'm SO excited! 😁 There will be two somewhat long chapters to include the event. Part one will come out Tuesday and Part two on Friday so I hope you guys are ready!

X

Once she was done changing back into her school uniform, she made her way towards the principal's office furrowing her brows when she realized she was the last to arrive. 'Well, that's a great way to make an impression.'

"Ah yes, thank you for joining us." Principal Nezu smiled at her in that warm familiar way he always did that made you feel welcomed and quickly offered her a seat.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." She nervously said scanning the room and finding the everyne there which included Deku, Todoroki, Bakugo, the principal, Mr. Aizawa, All Might, Endeavor -which he did not look the slightest bit happy and surprisingly Hawks was there too sitting in his usual spot by the window.

"Hey kid, at least this time we're not in trouble like last time." Hawks winked making her blush at the memory of being caught in Bakugos room last year and she was pretty sure she saw Bakugo awkwardly look away.

"Last time?" Endeavor asked lifting a questioning brow.

"Yeah, funny story actually-" Hawks started but was cut off by the principal clearing his throat.

"So not to keep everyone waiting. Let's start shall we." He looked towards Endeavor who eyed her for a moment before reluctantly standing up.

"Right. So, you're Ochaco Uraraka." Watching her nodding her head he continued. "I can assume you're not familiar with what I'm about to discuss as far as why three of your classmates were send overseas or any new information on the whereabout of Toga and her villain group?"

"No." Remembering what Bakugo had told her and pretty sure Deku also knew that she knew something, she tried her best at her acting skills. "Did you find anything?"

With his eyes still fixated on her, he didn't say anything before letting his eyes drag over to the three silent boys.

"We have actually." Hawks offered giving her a small grin. "But I believe it would be helpful if we filled her in before we continue with this new information don't you think?" He said looking at Endeavor and principal Nezu.

"Are we sure we want to involve any more students than we already have?"

"Hey, I don't see why not." Hawks shrugged. "They are graduating soon and will have to deal with things like this."

"As much as I hate to admit it, I agree." The principal said. "If it were for me, I wouldn't want them to face the horrific things pros have to. But as their principal...this is what we are training them for."

Turning back to the students, Endeavor reluctantly nodded. "I suppose you're right and from what Shoto and your other two friends told me, I'm sure you can handle what I'm about to tell you."

"As you know a few months ago some of your classmates along with other students from other schools joined me and some other hero agencies on a mission overseas. That mission was deemed highly classified therefore no one was to know what it was about in case word got out."

Taking a moment to study her reactions Endeavor continued. "Since we pros are highly know here in Japan it would make it more difficult for us to blend in with the crowd over there and infiltrate their facilities. That's why we had new heroes as well as students who've already had experience being out in the field do that part for us, while we stayed back and monitored the situation in case something went wrong."