Chapter 6

"Woah...I can't believe what I'm seeing here." Mina said with a bewildered look on her face as Tsu, Jirou, Uraraka and herself were all still staring at the little black box sitting on Uraraka's bed.

"I know what you mean. Ribbit."

"Still can't believe we found this in his room." Jirou chuckled. "You should've seen the look on our faces."

"I bet." Mina lifted an eyebrow at the quiet gravity user. "So Ochaco any thoughts on the matter?"

Shaking her head Uraraka continued to stare at the box sitting on the bed.

"Well, I for one would like to say that I'm glad he has these."

"Tsu!" Mina covered her mouth.

"What?" Tsu said staring back at them. "I mean think about it. Now I'm not sure if he's using it but if he or anyone else for that matter from our class has something like this then that's the smartest thing to do."

"True." Jirou said.

"I mean from my understanding it's always better to be save in any given situation, right?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Mina said thoughtfully. "Let me see."

"Mina!" Uraraka sat up straighter as her friend quickly picked it up to examine it.

"What are you doing?" Jirous said.

"I'm checking to see... AHA!" Grinning Mina walked closer to them. "Look." Lifting her fingers up for the girls to see.

"Uhm...what exactly are we looking at?"

"Jirou! Look you see how dusty the thing is? Meaning-"

"Ohhh..." Both Tsu and Jirou said in unison.

Bewildered, Uraraka shyly looks at the three e girls. "What? That Bakugo has been slacking on his cleaning?"

Snickering Mina shook her head. "No babe, and from the looks of it...it doesn't seem to be opened either."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything. Maybe he has more somewhere else?" Jirou pointed out.

"True." Mina said nodding.

"You guys really think so?" Uraraka said pressing her fingertips together.

"Could be." Tsu said lifting a finger to her chin. "Or maybe he hasn't used them yet."

"Well, who knows -it's Mr. Explody after all. What surprises me is that he had it in the first place." Mina said suspiciously narrowing her eyes at Uraraka making the other girl furiously blush and discreetly shake her head.

"Hmm..." Taking the box from Mina Tsu curiously started reading it.

"Tsu what are you doing?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm just curious what it all says. I've never seen one before."

"Really?"

"You have Jirou?" Uraraka asked, widening her eyes.

"Yeah." Feeling her cheeks redden Jirous started playing with her earlobes. "It's no big deal I had a few friends who showed them to me before."

"I know what you mean. My older cousin did the same since I was curious after our sex ed class last school year."

"Really?"

"Ochaco it's really fine. We should be able to talk about things like that. We are getting older after all." Mina said. "Remember what Ms. Yano said that if we had any questions, we should feel comfortable to ask anyone?"