Chapter 52

AN: Hey guys this chapter contains mature content at the beginning only, so if you don't like that you could just skip the first part. Sorry it's taken me a while this time to update but haven't been feeling all too well and have had a lot going on but hopefully I plan on having an update out by Wednesday.
Enjoy! 🙂

"Katsuki, you know when I accepted your help with cleaning, I actually meant it." She giggled lightly as he continued to trail kisses behind her ear, blissfully wrapping her arms around his neck and any worry about possibly being caught in the small storage closet in the classroom slowly vanishing from her mind.

It's already been a couple of weeks, and everyone seemed to be dragging their feet from place to place almost seeming robotic-like as they continued to work nonstop between school, training, work studies, and anything else they were assigned to do.

What was keeping everyone going was the thought of graduation quickly approaching, and everyone was determined to make it out of high school and make a name for themselves right after. The downside was that everyone seemed like they didn't have much free time left anymore, therefore were looking forward to the third year's dance coming up soon. At least during that time, they could let loose and enjoy at least one night of celebrating.

"I know." He lifted his face dragging his hands down the curve of her butt and giving it a tight squeeze before swiftly lifting her and placing her on one of the small crates. "But I feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

"Katsuki, you see me almost everyday." She smiled cupping his annoyed face.

"During class doesn't count Ochaco." He deadpanned.

Biting her lower lip, she couldn't fight the sudden urge to pull him in for another kiss hearing that Katsuki Bakugo of all people was complaining about not being able to see her. "I know." She whispered lazily running her hands through his ash blond hair when he pulled her closer.

He let his palms rub up and down her thighs, pulling her skirt higher and higher until his fingers rubbed her inner thighs.

"Goddamn you're so soft..." he lowly growled when he felt her wrap her legs around his hips to pull him closer. "Ochaco, don't do this to me..."

"Do what?" she grinned against his lips upon hearing him groan, teasingly pulling away as he followed suit. She knew he had to leave for Endeavors soon and she was headed off to Hawks after she finished the classroom, but that didn't mean she couldn't at least enjoy the small amount of time they still had.

With a crooked smirk, he pulled her in further until she felt herself almost falling off the damn crate and just as she was about to yelp out he pressed his lips hungrily against hers relishing in the feel of his tongue against hers and hearing her gasping when she felt one of his hand slide in between her legs.

"Told you not to play with me." He gave her a playful slap on the behind making her eyes snap open, lips parting when his skilled fingers started teasing her. Clutching onto his arms, she softly moaned when he started playing with her clit and swiftly shove a finger inside making her legs instantly feel weak.

"Oh shit...." He groaned, his own eyes fluttered shut continuing his movements until she started whimpering and wiggling against him asking for more until she let out a delicious loud moan which he had to cover with his own lips before someone heard them. "Shhh wouldn't want anyone to hear us now, would we?"

Shaking her head, she slowly lifted her eyelids barely conscious of anything else until he gave her a feral grin, quickly disappearing underneath her skirt. "Wha- Katsuki!" she gasped out instantly throwing her head back and roughly gripping his thick hair as he moved her underwear aside and started dragging his tongue along her most sensitive area, eagerly exploring every part of her he could, as if he was starving and she was his only source of nourishment.