Chapter 19

The rest of the week came and went. So, by the time it was Friday Uraraka was breathing heavily running down ground Gamma along with Tsu. Sero was using his tape to swing himself around, with Bakugo shooting himself through the air like he always did, taking small breaks every now and then, leaning against one of the pipes.

"Any sign of them?" Tsu asked looking around.

"Haven't seen any." Uraraka said leaning on her knees.

"Well, they couldn't have gone far." Bakugo said before flying off again. "Let's keep looking!"

"Quite bossy today aren't we man?" Sero said before following along.

"Shut up and keep your damn eyes open!"

They had already been at it for quite some time but had yet to see any of their other classmates other than Sato, Jirou, Kaminari, and Iida who they had already successfully captured. The main goal of this exercise was to capture as many of the other teams as possible and so far, they weren't doing great in Bakugos book, granted they had only been at it for half an hr.

"Alright, we need to come up with a better plan. This heat is killing me!" Sero groaned glaring up at the blazing sun as it beat down on them. "Whose idea was it to have training outside today?"

"Suck it up moron!" Bakugo landed in front of them on wobbly legs before he leaned down bracing himself on his knees. "This is nothing."

"Hey dude you alright?"

"Yeah, you don't look so good. Ribbit"

"I'm fine." Squinting his eyes shut, he quickly got back on his feet. "Now let's worry about finding the rest of those shitheads."

Rolling her eyes Uraraka crossed her arms already beyond annoyed with his attitude today.

"What, you got something to say cheeks?!"

Hearing him stomp towards her she still refused to look at him even after his larger form overshadowed her on. "Yes, I do! I agree with Sero. At this rate we're not going to find anyone."

Narrowing his eyes at her unwillingness to still not look at him, Bakugo clenched his gloved fists. Ever since their fight he's been trying to give her some space while at the same time trying to come to terms with what happened to figure out a way on how to still be around her. Despite the fact that it still hurt to think of her being with someone else, he still missed her and wanted her in his life regardless.

What the hell was he supposed to do?

And today wasn't any better. Here he was in the scorching heat with his hot as hell hero suit sweating bullets, irritated as fuck, feeling like he was about to pass out any minute, and unable to focus because of that to catch all those damn losers! And to top it off, he was assigned to the same team as the girl he wanted most in the world pissed off at him!

Taking a long calm breath out of his nose he slowly nodded. "Fine. Frog and tape face search over here. Round-face and I will search in the air that way." He pointed his finger towards his earpiece. "If you spot any of those idiots contact us and we'll come right away."

Scoffing at the suggestion she shook her head. "That's not what I- hey!"

"Get moving!" he shouted over his shoulder shooting off onto the air after getting the ok from their other two team members, not bothering to wait for her until she finally followed. Eventually they were able to capture a few more of their classmates.

"Alright...just...few more to go." He panted.

Landing on top of a large pipe she saw Bakugo slowly slump down next to her. "You know Tsu's right. You should go see Recovery Girl."