ミ★ 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 28 ★彡

Hyunjin PoV

Felix and I were back in our rooms after we arrived at home.
During the whole day i couldn't focus once. I just couldn't.

After felix said that he was jealous of me and jeongin i just stopped functioning.
Before i could do anything Jisung came inside my room.

"What's up?" I ask as he sits next to me.
"Minho is an Ass" He says as i chuckle.

The two of them started dating a few weeks ago.
It's nothing shocking since the spark between them was always there, even when Jisung and i were dating.

"What's up with you? you look kinda blue.."
"Felix is up.." I say looking at jisung with a rather not so happy look.

"He told me today that he was jealous of me and Jeongin.. and you know i'm trying to move on and shit but.. How can i?" i look at Jisung desperate for an answer.

"Hyunjin.. I know things between you two have been toxic since the beginning but...Why move on when you can clearly see that brownie head has feeling for you. You still like him. You both not only like but love each other" Jisung says.

He was right. I did love him and I still do. But i don't know how to act when he's being toxic towards me. I don't want to upset him or push him away but he doesn't leave me another Choice.

I stand up and walk in circles biting my finger nails.

"Do you think i should just, you know, ask him? Like ask him to at least give it a chance"

"Look i was a little sceptical about dating Minho at first since he literally is your best friend, but i thought screw you! Like my happiness comes before you and i knew that within time things would go their way.." jisung's says making me chuckle

"You thought screw me? screw THE hwang hyunjin?" I ask while he nods making me chuckle again.

"Just talk.. If it works, then good for you.. but if it doesn't.. then it's not the end of the world"

Felix PoV:

I was in my room talking to Minho while laying on my bed.

"Like- i can't just stop these feelings! They're too strong and.. fuck why did he make me fall for him!" I yell as my brother laughs a little.

"You really are a monkey.. a stupid one to be exact" He says while i shot him one of my famous death glares.

"That's not really nice you know."

"I know. I also know that you've loved hyunjin for almost 10 years and it's ridiculous how you're behaving.. like you're behaving like a pick me- no judging - but you're better than that! you're lee felix! you're the sunshine of the group! you're the strong one.. Dating him won't make you weak and it also would only make your relationship with him get better!" My brother says sitting next to while running his fingers tthrough my hair.

"You know a relationship is like that game you used to love to play when we were little.. what was it called again?"

"Tetris" I reply.

"Exactly! You always have a piece of a puzzle where you need to find the solution for, not alone, but together. A relationship is about honesty, trust, respect.. uhm open communication, taking effort and compromise from both sides. If you feel like you can't do all of this with Hyunjin then alright.. but if you can and want to, then take your shot. Because that dude is still in love with you like the first day" He says while holding my hand making me get all teary.

"How did you get me teary by talking about tetris?" I say and make him chuckle and hug me tight.

🩶
another small update <3
only two more chapters y'all! also the following chapter won't be that long since i've decided that i'll write the chapter a little longer so i hope y'all don't mind :P

NOT PROOF READ