ミ★ 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 3 ★彡

„YAH HWANG HYUNJIN!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘗𝘰𝘝

After Class I got out and saw Jisung walking towards me.

„Hey uhm.. you know since i'm new here i wanted to ask you if it would be alright if we could have breakfast together?.. I literally don't know anyone here.." He looked at me and asked shyly. I giggled at him and nodded.
„Of course we can have breakfast together!" I smiled at him and we walked arm in arm to the Cafeteria.

We started talking about some stuff and we both found out that he's one day older than me. He and I actually had a lot in common.

When we both arrived in the Cafeteria we sat at one of the free tables and continued to talk. While doing that i felt a stare on me. I looked towards the direction and saw that Hyunjin was staring at me. The second i looked at him, he looked down at his food and started talking with my brother and his friends.

I asked myself why he didn't sit with me and Jisung and then i realized that he usually picks me up from my classroom.. and i just walked away with Jisung completely forgetting about Hyunjin.

„YAH HWANG HYUNJIN!"

I yelled at him and looked him the eyes. He looked at me with an questioning face.

„COME HERE!" I yelled again and he looked at my brother which only nodded at him.

He stood up and came towards me.. god.. that boy.. the way he looked and walked.. HE'S LITERALLY A MODEL- God Felix no- What are you thinking! He's your best friend! nothing more.. sadly- NO FELIX SHUT UP!

••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘝

I started walking towards him and that strange new boy. He kind of looked like a Quokka. I sat down next to Felix and looked at him.

„Hey Lix! Uhm what's up?" I asked while looking at him.
„Nothing much :D how was your first class? Did you eat? How are you? What are you doing after Uni?" he bombered me with his Questions.
„Woah Lix slow down.. I will answer all your Questions but first who's that cutie friend of yours" i said while looking at the strange boy. I winked and smiled at him but then i felt a small push against my arm
„YAH! I'm the only cutie in that head of yours! Got that?" He said as he looked at me pouty
„Hmm is Yongbokie jealous?" I asked him while smirking.
„Yongbokie? I thought your name is Felix.. Oh is it a nickname?" the boy who's name i still don't know asked.
„Yongbok is my Korean name.. My brother Minho was born here in Korea but a few Years later my parents decided to move to Australia. That's why I've got a English name. Oh if you want i can also Introduce you to my brother! and my other friends!" Felix said while having a big smile plastered on his face.

God that smile of his always make me feel butterflies..

„How about you Introduce him to me first hm?" I looked at him and he again looked at me.

„I'm Jisung. Han Jisung"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N
I'm sorry that this chap is so short TT i tried to write as much as I could but i'm still a little sick.. i hope that i can write more next week!

ANYWAY HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO OUR DWAEKKI 💗🫶