ミ★ 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 14 ★彡

𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I woke up with probably one of the biggest Hangover symptoms ever. The night before Minho hyung and i drank ourselves to sleep. God know what stupid things we did.

I tried to get up but unfortunately i fell down on. my feet. I crawled towards the living room seeing Minho hyung on the couch with a puffy face. I sat down next to him and ran my hand through my hair.

"You made food?" I asked and he stayed silent.
I didn't try to bug him so i just looked at him and wondered what was wrong.

"We broke up..." He said blankly.
Minho Hyung and his now Ex-girlfriend have been dating for almost 3 Years. They've been nominated as the couple of the year in high school every time and were the dreamteam.

I looked at him and side-hugged him and try to calm him down someway. Minho hyung usually never shows his feelings but that day he really couldn't hide anything. I decided to text Felix and let him know. Ever since we were little kids Felix was Minho hyungs ball of joy. Whenever Minho was sad Felix could always light him up. When i was about to text Felix, I saw Minho Hyung sleeping soundly. He was laying on the comfy couch with his puffy face and mouth little bit open. I got up and covered him with a blanket so he wouldn't get cold. Taking my phone i got onto the Messanger App and texted Felix.

I was about to continue to text with Felix when i heard the doorbell ring

I was about to continue to text with Felix when i heard the doorbell ring. I walked towards the door opening it just to see Jisung and the other boys. Jisung threw himself into my arms and i instantly told him to back off.
I know that this isn't the move a boyfriend should do, but I can't just be all lovey dovey with him. I told the boys not to be too loud since Minho hyung was sleeping and not feeling well.

I went towards the Kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone. Jeongin and Changbin Hyung were both helping me while the others (Jisung & Chan) were setting the table.

While doing so I heard my phone ring. Without looking at the Caller ID and just took the call.

📞

"Hello?"

"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬?"

"With pleasure"

Hearing Felix' Voice coming through the speaker made me smile like a freak. I went towards my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

"So what's up?"

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰?"

"Well he and Aerin (random name) broke up"

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?! 𝘞𝘩𝘺! 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?"