ミ★ 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 5 ★彡

„Hm? What's up?" I asked as I looked at him.
„𝘐𝘴 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦..?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘗𝘰𝘝

I stared at the boy infront of me in shock. Why'd he ask me such a Question. Was he interested in Hyunjin? Or just curious?

„Uhm.. no? Why tho..?" I asked him in a low tone and looked him straight in the eyes. He looked down and played with his fingers and then looked at me for a second.
„I don't know.. he seems nice and interesting"
„Do you like him?" I asked him directly looking a little pissed.

I mean, I have nothing against Jisung. I really don't. But Hyunjin has been my Best Friend since birth. He's been the boy i've been crushing on for Years and I just can't let some newbie hook him for himself.

„Hyunjin?- What I uhm no.. okay maybe", He looked at me and put his head on the table „You don't mind do you?.. I mean i know, i don't know him as well as you do, but he makes me feel good.. and welcome and so on"

I chuckled looking at him, „Of course i don't! I mean Hyunjin indeed is someone who'll always make you feel special and good." I stood up taking my stuff „I'll see you after class Ji!" And with that i ran towards the boys restroom with little tears in my eyes. While doing that i ran into someone. I looked the Person in the eyes and saw that it was Jeongin, one of my closest friends. He looked at me and cupped my face in worry.

„Hyung? What's wrong? what happened..?" He asked me and i just hugged him. He started caressing my head. „Wanna skip the next Class?" He asked me as i nodded.

𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I was walking towards the boys restroom as i felt someone bump into me. It was Felix Hyung and he was crying. I quickly asked him What was wrong. He didn't answer and just cried onto my chest. I started caressing his head and tried to calm him down. I know Felix Hyung since middle school and being his friend for such a long time, i know that he has a fragile heart. He is the loveliest, selfless and most precious human being i have ever met. Felix is like a child that needs to be taken care of. Seeing him like this, broke my heart. We got out of the building and started walking towards the park we always go to. We sat down on the grass and i looked at him.
He continued crying for about 10 minutes until he calmed down and looked at me.

„Wanna tell me what happened hyung?" I asked and he then looked down.
„I think, I still like.." he paused for a moment.
„Do you still like Hyunjin hyung?" I asked and looked at him. He just nodded. I sighed loudly. I knew that Felix Hyung liked Hyunjin Hyung since High School. When Hyunjin first had his first Girlfriend, Felix broke down. He wasn't able to stop crying for weeks. In Public, he would always act like everything was fine, but once he got home, he always cried. During that time i tried to be there for him. He was my only close friend who always supported me.

„Hyung.. Why don't you just tell him? I mean you have been liking him since i don't know how many years-„ I said as he looked at me sighing.
„Jeongin, that's not so easy you know. I mean what if he doesn't like me back? Then my whole Friendship with him will turn upside down!"
„But what if he likes you back! I mean you never know."
„Jeongin i can't. He isn't Gay and he only sees me as his Friend and that's it." He tried to hold his tears but then quickly whipped them away.

I sat next to him and side-hugged him. He then put his head on my shoulder and cried again.

„Why can't he just be mine..?" He said lastly before just going silent and crying.

𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

After a long time of classes me and my friends went towards the exit of the Uni. While everyone was talking and laughing about some stuff, i was deep in my thoughts. I haven't seen Felix since the first break and he also wasn't in his classes. While all of my friends said their goodbyes i just stood infront of the Uni Entrance. I sat down on a bench and started texting Felix.. again.