ミ★ 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 16 ★彡

𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘗𝘰𝘝

I looked to my front and saw the tall blond standing in front of his car. He looked at me and then waved his hands. He came towards me and pulled me into a tight hug.

I was way too stunned to hug him back. When he pulled back he smiled at me and i looked him in the eyes. He had little tears. He had tears but still was smiling.

I wiped away his tears and hugged him. He cried onto my neck and left little kissed there. I caressed his hair softly running my hand through it. He again looked at me and smiled.

"Never leave me again! Please you can't leave me.." He said. I just stayed quiet and pulled away from the hug.
"Nice to see you too.." He giggled and held my hand.

After Hyunjin calmed down he took my bags and we went towards his car. We both got in and Hyunjin instantly started the engine. On our way to my brothers house it was really quiet.

"How have you been..?" He asked breaking the silence. I looked at him and then back to my front seeing many other cars in front of us.
"Good.. yeah good. And you?" I asked not looking at him.
"Awful.." sighingly he said. I looked at him knowing that these last few months have been hell for him but also Jisung.
I was about to say something to him but then felt a hand on mine.
"But now that you're here.. I'm way better." He looked into my eyes leaning in trying to kiss me. I was about to melt away but then realized what we were about to do. I quickly put my hands on Hyunjin's chest slowly pushing him away. He looked at me and sighed.

"You'll never change will you?"

Hyunjin parked into the big parking lot next to high skyscraper. We both got out and started taking my bags. We both got inside the huge building walking towards the elevators. When the elevator opened we both just got inside and stayed quiet.

Once we were in the big penthouse Hyunjin broke the silence.

"Come.. let me show you to your room." He took my hand and pulled me towards the corridor which lead to the bed- and bathrooms. Once we were all the way by the corridor Hyunjin opened the door letting me go inside.

I looked around and the view was incredible. My room had huge windows, a sweet white nightstand, a King sized bed and a huge closet. The room was decorated with some flowers and there also was a studying desk.

While i totally admired the room Hyunjin had brought all my stuff.

"Well.. here you go. If you need anything or have any questions then just ask. I'm in the Kitchen." He said and left me alone.

I sat on the bad looking outside. The sun was slowly setting. A while after i got up and unpacked all my stuff and put them in the closet.

Heading towards the Kitchen I saw Hyunjin cooking some fancy meal. He was wearing a black button-down shirt and some black jeans. Not going to lie he looked so Husband material. His sleeves were up a little making his veins pop out. I started blushing really hard. I kept on looking at Hyunjin's arm that i didnt even notice that he now was standing in front of me.

"You alright sweets?" He asked and cupped my face.
"Huh- what? what- Yeah i'm okay!" I said panicking a little bit. I moved aside and went towards the stove looking at what he's cooking.
Out of nowhere Hyunjin had put his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around my waist.

I started feeling butterflies and didn't want to push him away ever again. I held his hand and looked at him turning my head toward him.

"I love you.." Hyunjin said.
I didn't know how to respond so i just stayed silent. I got out of his grip and cleared my throat.

"Can you uhm, give me a towel? I'd like to go shower if that's fine.." I asked him to which i got a nod in response.

I jumped inside the tub and took a relaxing bath. Breathing in and out in a calm way i let my body melt into the warm water. It's been very long since i've got to relax like this. I closed my eyes relaxing even more.

I got out of my room and walked towards the dining area. Hyunjin was there still looking handsome as hell. He had some of the top buttons open now and his veins were even more invisible then before.

We both sat down and ate our food.

"So.. how's Australia?" He asked me eating his dinner. I looked at him and just nodded.
"Well it's actually really nice! I've got two very close friends! Seungmin and Jake! We hang out a lot together.." I answered and smiled at him.
"hmm.. that must be nice. By the way Minho texted me that he'll be here a little later then planned.." Hyunjin informed me.

"Care to have some Wine?" Hyunjin asked me to which i giggled and then nodded. The blond got up and then wasn't to be seen anymore. A little later he came back with a expensive bottle of wine. He also had two wine glasses in his other hand. Giving me one of the glasses he opened the bottle which made a plop noice and poured the red liquid.

𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I was drinking my 4th glass and looking at Felix how he blubbered some words.
Felix usually gets drunk after the 2nd glass but he insisted on drinking more.
He was telling me some stuff about his new friends in Australia, but to be honest i couldn't care less.
I admired Felix' beautiful face. His freckles got even more visible then ever. His eyes were shining so brightly as he was talking and that smile..

I didn't realize that Felix had gotten up and started walking towards me sitting down on my lap. I put my one hand around his waist to hold him so he doesn't fall down.

The younger started to play with my hair and looked at me.

"I wish i never told you to give Jisung a chance.. it may sound selfish, but i just can't help it." He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Hyunjin..how about we make love?" He asked which made my eyes grow wide.
"What- Felix you're drunk! We can't!" I said but the younger just shushed me by kissing me passionately.

I kissed the younger back while he slowly got up from me leading us both towards his room.
Once we arrived there he pushed me on his bed hovering above me, which made me chuckle.

"Felix- we can't you're obviously drunk!"
"I don't care! I just wanna kiss you" he said in his drunk position.

He started kissing and sucking my neck leaving behind some hickeys. I started to moan a little. I wanted Felix to stop knowing that he didn't know what he was doing.
The younger started biting my neck and i screamed out of pain.

I felt how Felix' hand slowly opened the other buttons from my shirt while still making some hickeys on my neck.

"Felix you shoul-"

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!"

🩶
i hope y'all like this chapter :P it's kind of speed edited and written but yeah- and btw who do you think the person is :D