ミ★ 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 ★彡

„I'm so so sorry! I- I didn't mean to crash you..! I'm really so sorr-"
„Hey relax.. don't worry it's all fine! Are you good tho?" I asked him and smiled.
„I'm fine thanks.. oh i'm Han Jisung by the way!" he said smiling at me.
„Lee Felix" i smiled back

••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘗𝘰𝘝

„Are you also new here?" I asked him shy while he chuckled.
„Yeah i am, actually i'm also new here in the City so yeah.."
„Oh well.. would You like me to show you around? I mean obviously i also am new here in Uni but i've been living in this city my whole life."
He smiled and chuckled „That would be really nice of you!"
„Well then we'll go out together later? Maybe after Uni if you'd like?" I asked him starting to walk towards my Class.
„Yeah sure! Could you give me your number tho? And also which major are you?" He asked me looking curious.
„I'm Nursing Major. And you?" I asked him while taking my phone out of my pocket so i could give him my number.
„I'm photography major"
„That's nice!" I said while showing him my phone number.
„It was nice meeting you felix! i'll text you when i'm done with class" he started winking at me and walked towards his class.
„bye jisung!" i winked back and sighed.

A new day and i already have a new friend..
that's actually pretty crazy. I started walking towards my class when i felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I quickly punched the Person in the stomach only to hear a deep familiar whimper.

I looked behind me seeing how Hyunjin had put both this Hands around his stomach bending down a little.

„Oh my- hyun! I'm so sorry! I didn't know that it was you! Should i take you to the nurse? Do you need anything? oh my gosh i'm so so sorry!" i said as he chuckled. „I'm fine lix.. just please don't do that again" he looked at me with those beautiful brown orbs.

„Which class do you have first?" He asked me.
„Biology.. i guess you don't have that but hey, at least we'll see eachother in art!" I smiled at him.
„Yeah Art.. uhm anyways i'm running late for class so i'll see you later! bye lixie!" he said as he ran off.

As he left I smiled to myself. How can a Person be this perfect from head to toe? And those eyes.. gosh.. I could stare at those for the rest of my life. You might assume that i like- no love hwang hyunjin.. well I did. I liked him since 10th grade but during that time he had got his first girlfriend. That's when I actually broke in to many pieces but hey my best friend was happy, so i was happy for him. During 11th grade Hyunjin told me that him and his girlfriend broke up because of her being way to clingy and not allowing him to talk anyone but her.

The Day Hyunjin told me that i started having hope again, that one day me and hyunjin could be a thing. But i knew he was straight and didn't like boys that way, so i started moving on.. it isn't that easy since him and i are basically neighbors.. he lives like 2 houses away from mine and being childhood best friends and hanging out whenever we can, moving on is the hardest thing ever.

But now let's get to class!

••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘝

After Class ended I was on my way to Felix' class since I always pick him up. I don't know why but during High School Felix and I had many class separated from each other and it became a habit of me picking him up.

Walking there I saw Felix' Brother Minho. He looked at me and smiled.

„Hey Hyunjin! How's first day in Uni going so far?" He asked me smilingly.
„It's going good! The teachers here are nice and yeah, class is good"
„Well that's great. Where are you headed to?"
„Oh i'm picking up Felix from his Class!"
„Felix? Oh he's already in the Cafeteria with some new boy. His name is Han Ji- something? I don't know.. But i'm going to the Cafeteria now so you can join me if you want."

I nodded at him and started walking to the cafeteria. That was actually strange.. Felix usually wait for me. Once i forgot to pick him up and realized it 10 minutes later and he still was waiting in front of his class.. Well anyway it's fine. It's not that i'm jealous.. right..?

When Minho and I arrived at the Cafeteria he and I walked up to his friends.

„Hey guys! This is Hwang Hyunjin. He's Felix' Friend but also my little fake brother" minho giggled. Well Minho called me his little brother the day I was born. Since our Parents are really close friends and we also practically are neighbors he always watched me when I still was a kid. After Felix was born the three of us were inseparable. I always looked up to minho as my older brother and he did the same as me as his younger brother. And not gonna lie, i don't mind.

„Hey there Hyunjin! My name is Bang Chan but you can call me Chris. And this is Changbin" The older boy smiled at me.

„It's nice meeting you both!" I smiled too and started eating my breakfast.

„Hyunjin's in Architecture major!" Minho said as he put his arm around my shoulder „my little bro's following my footsteps!" he said while fake crying. The others and me started laughing. Yet I heard a familiar laugh and as I looked infront of me I saw Felix with that new boy. I don't know why but rage grew inside of me as i saw them both together. I've liked Felix for some time and not gonna lie, he was one of the reasons why i broke up with my ex. She was being so clingy and while dating her, i realized that my heart was beating for Felix and not her. Seeing him with other people hurt me and I don't know why! I've been trying to move on from him but i can't.. How can anyone move on from someone like him? I started to lower my head as i kept on eating my food when suddenly someone called me..

„YAH HWANG HYUNJIN!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:
This Part actually was so rushed 💀 please ignore my spelling mistakes.. english ain't my native language and uhm yeah 😀 anyway i hope y'all liked this chap and yeah! i'll try to update asap ^^ the main update days are every friday! i may or may not update beforehand sometimes so yeah :D
also HAPPY LATE BE-LATED STAY DAY!! happy birthday to us 💗