ミ★ 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 11 ★彡

𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

After Uni i started walking towards Felix and My secret hideout. We found this place when we were around 9 and have been meeting each other here since then. When i arrived there, I saw Felix sitting by the small cottage. He was throwing a rock up and down not realizing i had arrived there. I sat next to him and looked at him. We both kept quiet and he then stood up and looked at me with tears.

"Why?" he asked, "Why now? Why this way? Why!" He started yelling so i stood up and pulled him into a hug. Caressing his soft hair while whispering sweet things in his ear, Felix kept on crying on my chest.

"Why do you like me.." He looked up to me.
"I just do..." I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it softly. He started melting into my touch and closed his eyes letting his tears run down. I was about to lay my lips on his, when he opened his eyes and distanced himself form me.

"We can't.. We can't Hyunjin.."
"Why.. We were made for each other! Come on Felix give us a chance!"
"Hyunjin no.. i'll be in australia this weekend so we wouldn't work out either way!" He turned back to me and started walking away from me.

I started running towards him and held him by his wrist. He turned to me and looked at me.

"You don't have to say you love me. You don't have to say nothing. You don't have to say you're mine. But Felix,, Honey.. i'd walk the fire for you. So please just let me 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶." I said while looking him in the eyes. He had tears again and looked away.

(psht! i was listening to adore you while writing this! stan harry ;).)

"I fuckin hate you." He hugged me and i just hold him tight. I knew that i probably would never be able to change his mind but i know that i will miss him everyday.

He let go and looked at me.
"Hyun i can't be with you.. I just can't.."
"Why? Felix come one you and i.. we've known each other since we were in diapers and no ones knows me the way you know me. No one makes me feel things like you do! Felix i only want you and no one else. You're the only person i have ever loved truly and without you i'm a nothing. I need you in my life felix i just do.. please.. let's try it at least. We don't have to make anything official.. just give us a chance" I looked at him desperately and held his hands. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Hyun we can't.. we can't. I'll miss you. I really will do, but we aren't made for each other. We were made to be friends and nothing more." He lot go of my hands and went away.

[𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘤𝘻 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺]

𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘗𝘰𝘝

I was in the airport checking in with my father. My mother and Minho were waiting for us to come back and when we did, I saw all of my Friends walking towards me. I looked at them but my eyes locked up with none others than Hyunjin's. I saw his parents with him and they walked towards my father hugging him.

Minho put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me towards him into a side hug. Just them Jeongin jumped on me.

"HYUNG WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT GOING TO AUSTRALIA!?" he said like a little whiny baby.
"Because you'll act like a baby who lost his mama." I looked at annoyed and he pouted. He then pulled Hyunjin to us and looked at me.
"Nope. Look my mama and my papa are next to me" He looked so proud saying that while i just rose up my eyes. Hyunjin just smirked a little and looked at me. I was about to go to my dad when i felt someone hug me from behind. It was Jisung and he pouted aswell.
"Yah we haven't been friends for a long time but not saying you'll go to australia is a shitty move mister." He said and looked kinda offended.
"Nawww sorry ji.. i just had a lot to do and i completely forget to tell you" I hugged him and played with his hair. IT WAS SO SOFT HELP-

"WAIT- YOU'LL HUG THAT NEWBIE AND WON'T EVEN HUG YOUR BESTIE SON?! Dad! Mom
doesn't love me." Jeongin looked at me and hugged Hyunjin.

"First of all i ain't your mama and Hyunjin ain't your dad. He can be your ex-dads and Jisung can be your new mama." with that i pushed jisung towards Hyunjin. He almost fell but Hyunjin being perfect of course catched him on time.

"Felix, Son it's time to go. Say bye to everyone and then we'll go." My dad said and i just nodded.

I hugged all of my Friends Bangchan Hyung, Changbin Hyung, Jisung and Jeongin goodbye. I then jumped in my moms arms and kissed her whole face.

"Felix- Baby! Stop! haha.. baby look at me. When you arrive there you will text me, call me and make some nice photos for me! Don't forget how much i love you baby!" She kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly.

"I love you too Eomma.." I hugged her back and she wouldn't let go. My brother tried to get me out of her grip to hug me too but she wouldn't allow him.

"Okay than group hug." My Brother joined and hugged me from behind. My dad seeing this also joined us and kissed all of our heads.

"I may not say or show it a lot.. But i love you guys.. be safe there okay? I still need my baby-brother.." My brother said and kissed my cheek. I chuckled and just nodded.
"Noted Hyung!"

After a few minutes we let go of each other. Hyunjin then held my wrist and pulled me towards him and kissed me.
I was shocked. I really was. Knowing both our Parents were there and our friends as well.
After a few seconds he pulled out of the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

"You may not want to hear it but just so you know..You being 8,329.03 km away from me won't change the fact that i'm madly in love with you." He looked down to me and kissed my forhead.
"You're right.. I don't want to hear it.. But just so you know.. Jisung likes 𝘺𝘰𝘶. So give him a chance and take care Ferret.."

With that My dad and I bid our goodbye's and started walking towards the passpord control.
After mine got checked i was about to go to my gate till i heard someone's voice and you guys probably already know who's it is.

"𝘐 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖"

🩶
Second update for today!!