The young man starts to blush and takes Jeonghan's hand, the boy helps him up and the two men now stand on the low wall, the gentle breeze meeting their faces and the sun's gentle rays warming their faces.

" Jisoo, I've been meaning to tell you, I've never taken anyone here with me."

" Why ? "

" It's a special place, I come here to think about something else, to feel freer and less sad, it's really important this place."

" Why did you bring me here if it's so important to you ? "

" Because you're special and important to me."

Jisoo frowns, turns his head to Jeonghan's and the young Korean continues his tale.

"Tell me, have you ever wondered why your stalkers left you overnight ? "

" Honestly, I have, and even though I'm glad I did, I still don't understand why they left me like that."

" If you want to know everything, when I found out what they were doing to you, I pressured them directly to stop. You already know that they're afraid of me and that they respect me a lot, so there you go."

" Why did you do that ? "

" I'm really interested in you, Jisoo. The fact that I don't know any of the names in the class apart from yours must make you realize that you're not nobody to me."

" How can you be interested in someone like me ? I'm so different from you. "

" Opposites attract and then I don't think we're that different from each other."

" Jeonghan, I said that but I've been interested in you for a long time too, your personality really intrigues me. "

" We're attracted to each other, how about after the hours we have left we go on a date to get to know each other ? "

" My parents will be wondering where I am..."

" Send them a message and tell them the truth, I'm sure they'll be happy to hear their son is having a bit of fun."

The American nods, pulls out his phone and sends a message to his mom, who quickly replies and says how happy she is for her son, that it's about time he got out and saw something other than his room and exercise books.

At this Jisoo smiled directly and told Jeonghan that they could go, Jeonghan smiled too and then the school bell rang, the hour passed extremely quickly and Jisoo had never seen an hour pass so quickly.

The two boys climb down from the wall, and together they make their way to their classroom. Of course, they're met with scornful glances, but Jeonghan grunts his displeasure and that stops everyone in their tracks.

Jisoo enters the classroom, no one is in yet, but after a few minutes he sees Jeonghan coming, settles down beside him and the American can't control his blushes, the Korean's heart melts at the sight, he really does find the boy adorable and he's sure of how he feels about him.

After the two hours of class, the two boys go out together, waiting for each other, and Jisoo wonders where they're going. He doesn't ask, just follows the older boy somewhere, and they arrive at a quiet little bar.

Jisoo's shyness fades as time goes by and Jeonghan's eyes sparkle with affection for the younger man.

After finishing their two drinks, they leave the bar and both Jeonghan and Jisoo are clearly sad that the end of their date is now, the younger quickly begins to think and then an idea comes to mind.

" Han hyung ! Please follow my way, I need to show you something."

Jeonghan's smile, which had disappeared, automatically returns to the corners of the Korean's lips, and without hesitating for a second he follows Jisoo to an unfamiliar place.