XV

(Violet Juliet Blackwood)

Trigger warning!!!
______________________________________

As Beta Alessandro swept me off my feet and threw me over his shoulder, my initial shock quickly turned to outrage. "What are you doing, let me go!" I protested, pounding my fists against his back in a futile attempt to break free.

But Beta Alessandro simply chuckled, his laughter echoing through the hallway as he carried me effortlessly towards his room. "Oh, don't worry, my dear Violet ," he quipped, his voice laced with amusement. "I'm just taking you for a little visit. You'll thank me later."

I continued to struggle, my heart pounding with a mixture of fear and anger. How dare he manhandel me like this, treating me as if I were nothing more than a mere object to be toyed with. 

But no matter how hard I fought against his hold, his strength was undeniable, and I found myself powerless to escape his grasp.

Finally, we reached his room, and Beta Alessandro set me down gently on the bed, a smirk playing on his lips. "Now, now, no need for all that fighting," he said, his tone mocking. "I simply wanted to have a little chat with you, nothing else I promise."

A smirk krept on his face.

My eyes narrowed, suspicion coursing through me as I glared up at him. "What could you possibly want to talk to me about?" I demanded, crossing my arms defensively over my chest.

He chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Oh, just a few things," he replied cryptically, moving closer until he was mere inches away from me.

 "You see, darling, there's more to this pack than meets the eye. And I believe you have a key role to play in our future."

My heart skipped a beat at his words, a sense of foreboding creeping over me. What did he mean by this? And why did his proximity send a shiver down my spine?

Before I could voice my questions, Beta Alessandro leaned in even closer, his breath warm against my ear. "You may not realize it yet, but you are destined for greatness, my love" he murmured, his voice low and seductive. "And I am here to show you the way."

I tensed at his words, a wave of uncertainty washing over me. What game was he playing, and what role did he intend for me to play in this intricate dance of power and deception?

But as his gaze locked with mine, a spark of curiosity ignited within me, mingling with the fear and intrigue that pulsed through my veins. 

As Beta Alessandro's possessive words echoed through the room, a chill ran down my spine, and a surge of defiance rose within me. "I am not yours to claim, Beta Alessandro," I declared, my voice laced with steely determination. "I am my own, and I will not be subjected to your whims and desires."

But Beta Alessandro's gaze darkened, his expression hardening with a dangerous edge. "You belong to me, Violet Juliet Blackwood," he asserted, his tone harsh and unyielding. "I will mark you as mine, and you will obey my command."

I stood my ground, refusing to cower beneath his dominating presence. "I will never submit to you, Beta Alessandro," I stated firmly, my hands balling into fists at my sides. "I am an individual with my own agency and free will. You cannot force me to bend to your will."

“How about you bend over for me?” He says. I can see the lust in his eyes. And as much as i see the wolf inside him is going to take control sooner or later. 

Beta Alessandro's eyes are green. But by now it is almost black. 

Black eyes means that your wolf is at the surface and can control you a little bit. Gold eyes means that your wolf is in full control of the human body.