XIV

(Cataleya sienna winters)

______________________________________

As Beta Allesandro chuckled at our disheveled appearances, his mocking laughter echoing through the room, a deep flush of embarrassment rose in my cheeks. I could feel the weight of his gaze assessing me, taking note of every unkempt strand of hair, every smudge of makeup that had smudged in my distress. My dress, once elegant and pristine, now clung awkwardly to my form, a stark reminder of the chaotic events that had unfolded.

Violet, standing beside me, mirrored my discomfort, a mixture of defiance and unease etched into her features. As Beta Allesandro beckoned for us to follow him, the hesitance in her posture was palpable. But his reassurance of a shower and new clothes, offered with a hint of amusement, seemed to break through our shock, nudging us into motion.

We followed him in silence, the weight of the unfamiliar surroundings pressing down on us. The hallways seemed to stretch endlessly, the quiet whispers of the pack members adding to the tense atmosphere that hung in the air. Finally, we arrived at the designated area, where separate showers awaited us.

The warm water was a familiar comfort, yet in this unfamiliar setting, it felt like a temporary reprieve from the storm that raged within me.

Wrapping a towel securely around myself, I stepped out of the comforting embrace of the shower, the steam of the water still lingering in the air. As I made my way towards the room, a massive door creaked open before me, revealing a closet filled to the brim with neatly arranged clothes. 

Among the array of garments, my eyes settled on a pair of oversized shorts and a loose-fitting t-shirt. With a sense of resignation, I picked them out, recognizing that they were far too big for my frame. However, understanding that I had no other choice, I quickly pulled them on, the excess fabric swamping me as I adjusted the items as best as I could.

Feeling slightly ridiculous in the ill-fitting clothes, I made my way back to the room where I saw Violet waiting for me. She was also dressed like me. 

As I made my way to her, Beta Alessandro came inside the room with some clothes. He looked at me and told me to change. 

“why? it's just clothes, what's the problem?” I point out. 

“My dear Luna, Alpha Leonardo is going to kill me if he finds out you are wearing my clothes. Please change.” He said while pushing the new clothes next to me, probably Alpha Leonardo's clothes. 

What did he call me? I just stand there frozen. 

When he saw that i didn't make a move to change, he opened his mouth to say something, but i cut him off.

“Don't you dare call me that. I will never be a part of your fucking pack. This is just temporary till we leave. “

Now it's Betas Alesandros' turn to stand there frozen (he then starts singing “let it go let it go..” im joking) , 

But soon enough his surprised expression is replaced by a smirk. 

“You better go change little one, before Alphas wolf, Xavier,  shows up. Trust me darling he is very sweet now but if you push your luck you wont like the consequences”.  He said harshly. His Beta voice coming out now. I think I made him mad. But for what? I don't belong to this pack and he must accept it. 

Although what he said made me consider changing my clothes. 

I grab the clothes he has given me and make my way back to the bathroom to change. 

“You are our Luna, there's no going back now” He said as I closed the bathroom door. 

Going back from where. It's not like I chose to come here in the first place 

“Yes, but he is right.” My wolf, Elina, cut me off from my thinking. She always was hidden because we were among humans for so long that I missed her a lot. I am so happy to hear from her again. 

“Huh, what do you mean?” I asked as I was wearing the shirt. 

 Another thing that is very concerning is why i'm i still smelling my mate? His clothes make it difficult for me to smell anything else. Shouldn't the smell go away after rejection?

"Rejection didn't happen honey. Don't worry, Xavier told me what's going on. Everything is alright don't panic ” Elina said

Did she contact Alphas wolf?

“No, he contacted me. He was so desperate i couldn't ignore him for their actions” 

She doesn't need to apologize for talking to him. I mean she said rejection did not happened so he is still our mate. 

"It's alright. How is he like thought” I asked her.

What? I'm just curious

“Ohh you know like an Alpha, a very dominant Alpha” she said

I know, Alphas are very dominant, possessive and protective.

I got dressed and folded the clothes that I had on before.

I went to the room and there was Beta Allesandro, very close to Violet if you ask me. 

She seems uncomfortable. 

Thats it im never leaving her alone with this bastard.

He looks up as i approach them and sais “Alpha is waiting for you in his office.”

Hell no. Im not going there and im not letting Violet alone. 

“Its good if you go and talk to him” Sais Elina 

Yeah, no. 

Keep dreaming bich. 

Im not letting my best friend with a bastard alone. 

“No, I'm not going” I said confident

“Ohh, you so are” Beta Leonardo said as he got up from where he was sitting. 

He came so close to me and I started backing away.

“Alpha would like to see you, my Luna”  He said 

“No, I got nothing to...

He cuts me off and grabs me by my forearm and drags me to where suppose Alpha is.

He is gripping my arm so hard and it hurts. 

Violet came running towards us and shouted at him. 

He then let me and apologized. He opens the door that was in front of us and shoves me in. 

I fall to the ground and I hear a loud noise behind me. The door shut behind me. 

I then feel large hands going around my waist and lift me up. 

I was him. Alpha Leonardo.

This was going to be hell. I can already feel how this was going to turn out. 

Fuck me 

Fuck me for being so dump, for going out without protection and for thinking that Alpha Leonardo is sexi as hell.

I need a therapist and quick.

______________________________________

Let me tell you, it's so fun writing your own book because I decide what's going to happen.

Any thoughts so far?

Spoiler: Soon enough, war is going to happen. What will Alpha Leonardo do? Will he follow his mate who is running away, or will he protect his pack as an Alpha.

A very hard choice is you asked me. I personally would go and eat something to clear my mind. And read some wattpad.

1186 words