Entry 6...

"Dear Diary..."
"I met the strangest little thing today...She belongs in the swamp lands but..somehow she arrived here. She's a slime, and ironically, her name is Slimey... It felt nice...To have someone else with me..."

.

.

.

.

.

Unknown had been in her hut all alone for 3 weeks now, she's been growing a garden and keeping the sapling alive when she saw a green substance enter through some of the holes in the walls. 

"What the?!-" Unknown got up and her eyes turned black and white in fear and surprise.

The slime piled up and a small girl was now in front of her. They stare at each other before screaming and hiding, Unknown hid under her bed, and the slime girl shrinks.

"Who..are you.." Unknown said in a shakey manner. The slime girl slowly raised. "I'm Slimey...A slime, who and..*what* are you". Unknown slowly came out of her hiding spot "..I'm a Galaxtian" 

The two girls stared at each other until Unknown just went up and hugged her. "WOAH- Uh- okay wow uh- this is new-" Slimey hesitantly pats her. Unknown kept hugging her, ignoring the smile on her body "...I've missed having someone around here..."

"Oh, uhm..I don't know how to respond to this.." Slimey admits. Unknown let's go and sniffled "..I just needed a shoulder to lean on..It's been really lonely here.." Unknown held her arm. Slimey looks at her and then around the hut "Hm... I'm lost, so I can keep you company while I'm here!" 

Unknown's face lights up and her eyes turn yellow after days of being blue. "Really?!" Her tail flame burns brighter and the two girls begin to bond as 

.

.

.

.

.

"She had to go a week later...but she helped a lot...I hope I can see her again one day..."

Authors Note!: Sorry for the short chapter! Just an introduction to another Character in Unknown's life, who knows, maybe she'll come up later👀