Entry 3...

"Dear Diary.."

"Hey Diary! Today mom and dad looked a bit weird, and so did Jacob..I don't really get what's happening, but Jacob has begun to act distant lately...I hope everything's okay..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was the middle of the night, Unknown had woken up due to thirst and gone to the kitchen, where she saw her brother spying on her parents. "Hm?.. Jacob?.." She said it goggily as she rubbed her eyes.

Jacob flinched and looked back at her, his eyes dark blue. Unknown immediately knew something was up. "Why are you upset?.." She whispers. Jacob was about to speak but hesitated before saying, "..It..It's nothing important; okay..just..go to bed." Unknown looks at him, confused.

The two adult Galaxtians look at the children. The mother wipes her tears away from her cheeks. "J-Jacob, Unknown.. Children, wh-why are you awake?" Jacob's eyes turned red in anger as he walked to his room. Unknown, however, walked up to her mother and said, "I'm thirsty.." Unknown's dad picks her up "Let's get you some water then, my darling..." 

Unknown looks up at her parents eyes; they were dark blue. She looked confused and lost. Why were they upset? Why was momma crying? What got Jacob so upset? All these questions rolled through her mind as she got her water handed to her by her mother. 

Unknown held the bottle and drank up her water until she felt hydrated. 

Her mother took the bottle back and saw how Unknown fell asleep in her father's arms.

.

.

.

.

"I tried to talk to Jacob about it..but he keeps pushing me out..What did I do... I just want to know..."